This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    What's crazy about that list...is that I own all but 2 of those albums(on CD lol) on it. I don't have the Soul Coughing album, or the Blur album(i have others tho).
    Ruby Vroom was such a great album, I actually just listened to that this past weekend. It's just so random. Feels like an acid trip in audio form.

I think I have (or at least used to have) about 3/4 of those on CD, so it's probably safe to say that most of those were great albums. Except Oasis. **** Oasis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Drez motivates him.
      the beef is boring.

it almost makes me miss DSP throwing around crazy accusations last week lmao
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

HI MASTER.
        YES, MY THRALL?

Comment

the beef is boring.

it almost makes me miss DSP throwing around crazy accusations last week lmao
          STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!!!!!! OMG I HAVE A SERIOUS DISORDER. IS THAT SUCH A CRIME?????!?!?! I... I... I...

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
            Ruby Vroom was such a great album, I actually just listened to that this past weekend. It's just so random. Feels like an acid trip in audio form.

I think I have (or at least used to have) about 3/4 of those on CD, so it's probably safe to say that most of those were great albums. Except Oasis. **** Oasis.
            **** YOU!!!! **** YOU DREZ!!!! OASIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR BEATLES!!!!

lmao

but fo ril....I do love Oasis....idk what it is about them...
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I have probably close to 1500 CDs in my parents house in totes. I got so tired of transporting them every time I moved, so I just keep them stored now. Idk what to do with them. I could just rip them and keep them digitally, but I feel physical music has a certain amount of sentimental value. idk...
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

**** YOU!!!! **** YOU DREZ!!!! OASIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR BEATLES!!!!

lmao

but fo ril....I do love Oasis....idk what it is about them...
                I don't know. I just always hated Oasis. Maybe because that's when I was truly discovering The Beatles, so I was like, "Who the eff are these poseur *** mofos?"

Comment

It was the thing about Morehead that made me "omg" lmao.
                  I don't know what this mean but having said that I loved the early to mid 90's but I only liked alternative music from then.
                  Obviously a Cure junky like any normal American, but I also liked Sponge, Filter, Bush, Better Than Ezra, always the Stranglers of course.
                  But I also like The Goo Goo Dolls and Gin Blossoms.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I don't know. I just always hated Oasis. Maybe because that's when I was truly discovering The Beatles, so I was like, "Who the eff are these poseur *** mofos?"
                    lmao....well, I just took it for what it was....music. They had a ton of awesome tracks. Even the album "Be Here Now" which is considered a ****ty album by their own standards(pretty much written and recorded on coke binges) is musically brilliant. Lyrically is where it sucked lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I have probably close to 1500 CDs in my parents house in totes. I got so tired of transporting them every time I moved, so I just keep them stored now. Idk what to do with them. I could just rip them and keep them digitally, but I feel physical music has a certain amount of sentimental value. idk...
                      I agree with you there. My problem is that a lot of my cds got ruined bringing them into work. Seeing as I used to work in a restaurant, they'd just get caked with grease or have a chemical spill on 'em after a while.

I am upset that even though I still have a couple hundred CDs, I've lost almost all the cases and inserts for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        I don't know what this mean but having said that I loved the early to mid 90's but I only liked alternative music from then.
                        Obviously a Cure junky like any normal American, but I also liked Sponge, Filter, Bush, Better Than Ezra, always the Stranglers of course.
                        it's because I'd say that I'd pay you a dollar for songs. lol

SPONGE!! Plowed is in my top 10 songs of all time.

Gin Blossoms were great too,

though I could DO without the GOO
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

It was the thing about Morehead that made me "omg" lmao.
                          Zero class.

Comment

WHY DO YOU HAVE OASIS
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I agree with you there. My problem is that a lot of my cds got ruined bringing them into work. Seeing as I used to work in a restaurant, they'd just get caked with grease or have a chemical spill on 'em after a while.

I am upset that even though I still have a couple hundred CDs, I've lost almost all the cases and inserts for them.
                              All my old cds are done. All scratched or lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                LOVE The Goo Goo Dolls.
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X