X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
    Yeah.. other than the fact that I never go to church, I think zealots are nuts, and listen to a Band called BAD RELIGION religiously .... lol... yeah, I'd be perfect
    [/quote]

all that stuff is easy to change, the complete and total lack of mojo is the hard part and you got that down!

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
      Yeah.. other than the fact that I never go to church, I think zealots are nuts, and listen to a Band called BAD RELIGION religiously .... lol... yeah, I'd be perfect
      [/quote]

all that stuff is easy to change, the complete and total lack of mojo is the hard part and you got that down!
      [/quote]

You ain't ever gonna make me change my belief that I think zealots are freakin' nuts. And I like my music, so I'm not dropping that.

Comment

Alright guys... I'm gonna go eat some lunch now and then I gotta mow my lawn (hate doing that). Be back in a bit maybe.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

<font size="3">lanman is #1 in my heart. </font>
          </p>[/quote]
          Read em and weep boys
          [/quote]

Some<font size="5" color="#006400"> brotherly love </font>she has for me if I'm second to you []
          [/quote]
          Nice one Philly boy.....
          [/quote]

NEVER call me that again... Mormon boy
          [/quote]
          Never make a reference to the city of brotherly love then.
          [/quote]

It wasn't a reference to Philthy, I was talking about love between bro and sis... like a family comes first thing

Only think I like from Philly is Rocky Balboa
          [/quote]
          There were plenty of other ways you could have worded that. You of all people should have caught that. Don't let it happen again......lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
            You ain't ever gonna make me change my belief that I think zealots are freakin' nuts. And I like my music, so I'm not dropping that.
            [/quote]

You can likely still be a priest even if you listen to Bad Religion LT...you probably wouldn't even need to hide it....it's just a name, and most congregations don't contain any Zealots at all..soo.....

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
              [/quote]

You can likely still be a priest even if you listen to Bad Religion LT...you probably wouldn't even need to hide it....it's just a name, and most congregations don't contain any Zealots at all..soo.....
              [/quote]</P>

yea i never met a zealot at my church</P>

</P>

Comment

<span class="EC_EC_Apple-style-span"><font size="5" color="black" face="Arial"><span style="font-size: 20pt; color: black; font-family: Arial;">Did you everwonder where in the world the name "**** Head" came from?</span></font></span>

Comment

Any of you that listen to music while at work need to check out this site www.Last.fm

Link to what I'm listening to.

I used to use Imeem but that place started to suck.

Comment

you guys must be sucking donkey **** today or something.....

Comment

im ****in heated... got ****in sucked back to work...

im dark right now
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im ****in heated... got ****in sucked back to work... im dark right now[/quote]boss call you back in?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im ****in heated... got ****in sucked back to work...

im dark right now[/quote]

get some headphones and pop over to the site I linked.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im ****in heated... got ****in sucked back to work... im dark right now[/quote] word up</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im ****in heated... got ****in sucked back to work... im dark right now[/quote]boss call you back in?[/quote]
                              mother****er caught me trying to leave early... didn't realize what i was actually doing... but then asked me if i finished this job that i have no idea what im doing and need this other guy to help me that isn't in til monday...

so now i get to sit on this ****in machine all goddamn day til he leaves... i'm angry
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]mother****er caught me trying to leave early... didn't realize what i was actually doing... but then asked me if i finished this job that i have no idea what im doing and need this other guy to help me that isn't in til monday...

so now i get to sit on this ****in machine all goddamn day til he leaves... i'm angry[/quote]

what do you need help with? the Machine itself or do you need like the Eng for the project to tell you what it's supposed to be so you can check it?

don't you have Drawings for that ish?

I'm confused what you'd need help with as QC [:P]

Comment

Working...
                                X