X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Dad played soccer.
    And he's Nigerian. So yeah lol automatic soccer player.

Now my mom is hooked on it. Nigeria doesn't have a good team though.
    Lol nice.... Nigeria always gives Egypt a hard time, we always just miss the world cup by 1 game and that day is like the death of a family member in my household.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Ballard was a no-name....Myers was supposed to BE someone....might be the difference. like I said...I'm not really sure.
      Whatever the "name", it's just football.
      It's not like Myers would have come expensively. I think he might have fit pretty well in the new offense actually.

Maybe TC was being a ****** with him like he was with Nicks.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Everyone loved Ballard in 2011, but his numbers were pretty similar to Myers. And THAT was in a much more efficient offense that had almost 5000 yards passing.

I really thought that given our TE situation, and the new system, it might have been a good idea to try to keep Myers.
        Yea but in addition to having more catches, yards and touchdowns, Bennet made big plays for us that helped us win games. He was also a tremendous blocker which doesn't doesn't show up on the stat sheet.

Most of Myers stats came in garbage time, he was an awful blocker, and his tipped ball in the Chicago game will never be forgotten (I already know how you will respond to this charge... And it will have to do with someone other than Myers lol).

Granted, our entire offense was a piece of garbage last year but I just can't imagine another year with that guy.

Comment

Whatever the "name", it's just football.
          It's not like Myers would have come expensively. I think he might have fit pretty well in the new offense actually.

Maybe TC was being a ****** with him like he was with Nicks.
          I'm tired of your Nicks nonsense. He didn't want to be a Giant, and quit on the team last year. His 2014 contract is proof that the NFL knows he's a quitter.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I know everyone loves to kill Myers for last year but he wasn't that much worse than Bennett the year before.

47 catches vs. 55 catches
            522 yards vs. 626
            and 4 TD's vs. 5.

I guess he was a disappointment given his 2012 in Oakland, but I don't get why everyone hates him so much, nor do I understand why we were so quick to let him walk.

EVERYONE had a bad season last year because of weaknesses in other aspects of the offense....namely O line and QB.
            I liked him, but I thought his blocking skills were horrendous. I remember a few plays opposing ends made him look flat out dumb

Comment

I'm tired of your Nicks nonsense. He didn't want to be a Giant, and quit on the team last year. His 2014 contract is proof that the NFL knows he's a quitter.
              Only because TC was being a ******.

Comment

Only because TC was being a ******.
                my boss sucks, doesn't mean I don't work.
                /Lawyered
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                  Yea but in addition to having more catches, yards and touchdowns, Bennet made big plays for us that helped us win games. He was also a tremendous blocker which doesn't doesn't show up on the stat sheet.

Most of Myers stats came in garbage time, he was an awful blocker, and his tipped ball in the Chicago game will never be forgotten (I already know how you will respond to this charge... And it will have to do with someone other than Myers lol).

Granted, our entire offense was a piece of garbage last year but I just can't imagine another year with that guy.
                  As I said...you have to factor in how bad the rest of the offense was last season. Everyone's production was down.

Comment

my boss sucks, doesn't mean I don't work.
                    /Lawyered
                    If your boss sucked and you were on the last year of a contract and you knew you could make a lot of money elsewhere......what would you have done then?

The prosecution rests!

Comment

I wonder why Carolina didnt want him, they needed a wr too.

Comment

If your boss sucked and you were on the last year of a contract and you knew you could make a lot of money elsewhere......what would you have done then?

The prosecution rests!
                        That is the worst argument ever. Your generation is so lazy. You don't even work for your money, you just expect things.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          I wonder why Carolina didnt want him, they needed a wr too.
                          What makes you think they didn't want him?
                          He probably didn't want to play in that offense. Not exactly WR friendly.

It's a two way street you know.

Comment

That is the worst argument ever. Your generation is so lazy. You don't even work for your money, you just expect things.
                            Oh I see now...You are claiming that Nicks didn't work hard.

Of course I'm surprised that you are buying into that myth Pizz. If anything you never seemed to be a sheep to be herded.

Comment

Oh I see now...You are claiming that Nicks didn't work hard.

Of course I'm surprised that you are buying into that myth Pizz. If anything you never seemed to be a sheep to be herded.
                              which myth? lol
                              Basically I just think youre 100% wrong about Nicks....the last part was just me mocking what people say about the sub-35 gen
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Maybe I've never paid close enough attention, but I didn't know there were other ways to spell whiskey.
                                Must be all you self-righteous irish-'mericans looking to argue about nothing! =D
                                The spelling whisky is generally used in Canada, Japan, Scotland, England, and Wales—while whiskey is more common in Ireland and the United States.

Comment

Working...
                                X