This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Krusty View Post
    The spelling whisky is generally used in Canada, Japan, Scotland, England, and Wales—while whiskey is more common in Ireland and the United States.
    When my daughter lived in the UK she and here husband drank some hideous scotch that tasted like peat moss.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      I know everyone loves to kill Myers for last year but he wasn't that much worse than Bennett the year before.

47 catches vs. 55 catches
      522 yards vs. 626
      and 4 TD's vs. 5.

I guess he was a disappointment given his 2012 in Oakland, but I don't get why everyone hates him so much, nor do I understand why we were so quick to let him walk.

EVERYONE had a bad season last year because of weaknesses in other aspects of the offense....namely O line and QB.

Bennett added real value to the running game which the Giants seem to covet at that position. I don't know if Meyers did or not...

Comment

When my daughter lived in the UK she and here husband drank some hideous scotch that tasted like peat moss.
        It's an acquired taste.

Not unlike Moscato!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          It's an acquired taste.

Not unlike Moscato!
          Moscato tastes like sugar....yuch

Scotch & Whiskey....mmmmmmmm elixir of the gods ......and no hangover
          1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
            Moscato tastes like sugar....yuch

Scotch & Whiskey....mmmmmmmm elixir of the gods ......and no hangover

I put that up for Morehead. He like the sweet wines. Must be italian....

Comment

If your boss sucked and you were on the last year of a contract and you knew you could make a lot of money elsewhere......what would you have done then?

The prosecution rests!
              I would ball my *** off so I could demand more money. If I was injured Id ask the Giants medical staff for as many pain killers it took to practice before the biggest game of the year against our rival.

Comment

• I'll just stick to beer and gin&tonic(not at the same time)
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

What makes you think they didn't want him?
                  He probably didn't want to play in that offense. Not exactly WR friendly.

It's a two way street you know.
                  He wanted to play in his home state. He said so.
                  They probably offered him chump change.

Comment

• Still can't believe 2 Billion for the Clippers....amazing
                    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Ugh.... This Nicks debate is getting so old.

I don't think Coughlin just woke up on a random summer day and said "I'm going to make 2014 a living hell for Nicks"...... And on the other hand I don't think Nicks decided to intentionally quit on his team either. I think he just (along with our entire offense) had a terrible season and knew that he was on his way out.

Either way... Who cares? He's gone now. Let the Colts worry about Nicks. I'm focused on ODB, Cruz, Randle, JJ, and Manningham.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        Ugh.... This Nicks debate is getting so old.

I don't think Coughlin just woke up on a random summer day and said "I'm going to make 2014 a living hell for Nicks"...... And on the other hand I don't think Nicks decided to intentionally quit on his team either. I think he just (along with our entire offense) had a terrible season and knew that he was on his way out.

Either way... Who cares? He's gone now. Let the Colts worry about Nicks. I'm focused on ODB, Cruz, Randle, JJ, and Manningham.
                        This
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                          Still can't believe 2 Billion for the Clippers....amazing
                          yea....its all from the media circus. this ex MS CEO would have gotten it for under a 1Billion if Sterling put it up for sale 2 months ago, definitely.
                          Basically, the buyer just REALLY wants to team, and he's worth over $20Billion, so...
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                            Ugh.... This Nicks debate is getting so old.

Thank you for acknowledging him as ODB. It's the best Nickname the Giants have had in a LONG time lmao
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• idk how you guys feel about this, but.....until proven guilty?...I choose JJ > RR on the depth chart.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Thank you for acknowledging him as ODB. It's the best Nickname the Giants have had in a LONG time lmao
                                Lol loved it since I first heard it.... It's now another acronym I could use in the "you down with _____?" song, along with JPP, NYG, and of course OPP.

Comment

Working...
                                X