This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
    Who you guys and gals ( Rudy) like in the NBA finals?
    I'm rooting San Antonio. I love Duncan's game and Popvich is a great coach. I think they got a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      I really don't know Dezz... probably the hawks...either way should make for a great cup playoff
      Man, the Kings are scary.

Screw it, if the rangers play like they did in Game 6 they can play with anybody. If they don't, they don't deserve to win the Cup.

God, I hate loving hockey so much. This next week is gonna be excruciating.

Comment

• I'm officially going on record as saying, "**** Mondays!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          I'm rooting San Antonio. I love Duncan's game and Popvich is a great coach. I think they got a chance.
          I was always Anti-Spurs because of all the nasty series they had with the suns in the mid-00s.....but, **** the Heat...Go Spurs!!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• The Sox really aren't that good this year but they're showing a lot of guts.

HUGE holes in the lineup and are starting minor leaguers in their rotation, but they keep fighting.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              The Sox really aren't that good this year but they're showing a lot of guts.

HUGE holes in the lineup and are starting minor leaguers in their rotation, but they keep fighting.
              The minor leaguers they are using were already in the plans. Everyone in baseball knows that, even me.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                The minor leaguers they are using were already in the plans. Everyone in baseball knows that, even me.
                Actually De La Rosa has just come on in the past few starts in Pawtucket.
                The buzz was that he was on his last leg with the organization. He has problems finding the plate. Pitched great on Saturday though.

Hard to tell against TB. They just can't hit.

Sox have huge problems in the outfield. They miss Ellsbury this season. In the long run it was probably best not to sign him given how fragile he is, but in the short term it does hurt.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Actually De La Rosa has just come on in the past few starts in Pawtucket.
                  The buzz was that he was on his last leg with the organization. He has problems finding the plate. Pitched great on Saturday though.

Hard to tell against TB. They just can't hit.

Sox have huge problems in the outfield. They miss Ellsbury this season. In the long run it was probably best not to sign him given how fragile he is, but in the short term it does hurt.
                  Rubby De La Rosa, right? Wasn't he in the Dodgers system?? Part of the Crawford-Beckett/A-Gon trade? That guy got called up and sent down like 3 times a year. he's still really young ,right?
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Ellsbury will raise his avg a little bit, and he's on his way to another good season.
                    He's actually still managed to be productive despite finally startting to hit the ball, so combined with the other pieces theyve put together, im confident in this team right now. Though it's too early in the season to be making bold predictions
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Jays though....

Comment

• Encarnacion is the truth!

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                          Encarnacion is the truth!
                          must be those Toronto PEDs!

these previously unknown Dominican guys go to Toronto, and all of a sudden it's BEAST MODE CENTRAL!!
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• since we're talking about the Truth.......

How good is Masahiro Tanaka?!?!

an 8-1. 2.00 ERA, 88 Ks start as a rookie? well damn.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              since we're talking about the Truth.......

How good is Masahiro Tanaka?!?!

an 8-1. 2.00 ERA, 88 Ks start as a rookie? well damn.
                              Hes going to win 20 easily.

Comment

• I past out last night on a gatorade cap, a lighter, my keys, and an open pocket knife. What a mess

Comment

Working...
                                X