• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

im back, hopefully for the rest of the day

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back, hopefully for the rest of the day[/quote]

Welcome back.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im ****in heated... got ****in sucked back to work... im dark right now[/quote]boss call you back in?[/quote] mother****er caught me trying to leave early... didn't realize what i was actually doing... but then asked me if i finished this job that i have no idea what im doing and need this other guy to help me that isn't in til monday... so now i get to sit on this ****in machine all goddamn day til he leaves... i'm angry[/quote]</P>

hahaha my pops caught me a few weeks ago doing the same thing. i played it off good though. </P>

all work really sucks sometimes.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]mother****er caught me trying to leave early... didn't realize what i was actually doing... but then asked me if i finished this job that i have no idea what im doing and need this other guy to help me that isn't in til monday...

so now i get to sit on this ****in machine all goddamn day til he leaves... i'm angry[/quote]

what do you need help with? the Machine itself or do you need like the Eng for the project to tell you what it's supposed to be so you can check it?

don't you have Drawings for that ish?

I'm confused what you'd need help with as QC [:P]
          [/quote]

the machine itself and the measurements. Its an optical machine that i really don't have any experience with.

There are 20 different ****ing ways to measure a side and only 1 of them is the right way
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back, hopefully for the rest of the day[/quote]</P>

hey muffin breath[:P]</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im ****in heated... got ****in sucked back to work... im dark right now[/quote]boss call you back in?[/quote] mother****er caught me trying to leave early... didn't realize what i was actually doing... but then asked me if i finished this job that i have no idea what im doing and need this other guy to help me that isn't in til monday... so now i get to sit on this ****in machine all goddamn day til he leaves... i'm angry[/quote]</P>

hahaha my pops caught me a few weeks ago doing the same thing. i played it off good though. </P>

all work really sucks sometimes.</P>[/quote]

yea so did i

"Alrite just let me run to my car real quick"

lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]mother****er caught me trying to leave early... didn't realize what i was actually doing... but then asked me if i finished this job that i have no idea what im doing and need this other guy to help me that isn't in til monday... so now i get to sit on this ****in machine all goddamn day til he leaves... i'm angry[/quote]

what do you need help with? the Machine itself or do you need like the Eng for the project to tell you what it's supposed to be so you can check it?

[/quote] the machine itself and the measurements. Its an optical machine that i really don't have any experience with. There are 20 different ****ing ways to measure a side and only 1 of them is the right way[/quote]</P>

what kind of company do you work for?</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

the machine itself and the measurements. Its an optical machine that i really don't have any experience with.

There are 20 different ****ing ways to measure a side and only 1 of them is the right way[/quote]

understood.

(only one guy knows how to use it?)

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

There are 20 different ****ing ways to measure a side and only 1 of them is the right way[/quote]

understood.

[/quote]

yea we've had it for a year, but like we dont really have many jobs that we need the machine for. Any of the ones that we do, he is usually doing...

there are only 4 of us in QC

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]mother****er caught me trying to leave early... didn't realize what i was actually doing... but then asked me if i finished this job that i have no idea what im doing and need this other guy to help me that isn't in til monday... so now i get to sit on this ****in machine all goddamn day til he leaves... i'm angry[/quote]

[/quote] the machine itself and the measurements. Its an optical machine that i really don't have any experience with. There are 20 different ****ing ways to measure a side and only 1 of them is the right way[/quote]</P>

what kind of company do you work for?</P>[/quote]

we make shock and vibration mounts for tanks, airplanes, nascar.... those type of things

and yes davenlll, the only guy that could help me now is the head engineer lol

Comment

i may even be ****in stuck here til 7...

im ****in pisssssssssssed

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

understood.

[/quote]

yea we've had it for a year, but like we dont really have many jobs that we need the machine for. Any of the ones that we do, he is usually doing...

there are only 4 of us in QC[/quote]

there is only 4 in our QC now too....[:P]

at least you guys don't pull out Fing tape measures and tell me I'm 2 mils off when they don't fing have mils on the tape measure.

IMHO....look up some instruction on google see if you can figure it out, finish it, and head out.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

what kind of company do you work for?</P>

[/quote] we make shock and vibration mounts for tanks, airplanes, nascar.... those type of things and yes davenlll, the only guy that could help me now is the head engineer lol[/quote]</P>

thats pretty cool man. yeaaa i dont think you want to be the onemaking the shocks for a plane. lol</P>

Comment

How big is the incoming shipment, maybe if you just fudge it, it won't be so bad....lol.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i may even be ****in stuck here til 7... im ****in pisssssssssssed[/quote]</P>

ya gottathink of the money my man. </P>

Comment

Working...
                                X