This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    hahaha I told you about my friend whos been hanging out with hipsters, right? Hes in complete denial its hilarious. I saw him hanging out with this skinny *** crackhead looking kid with a beard wearing a dirty 20 year old black faded t shirt, tight black jeans more faded than the shirt, and mittens with the fingers cut. Middle of winter.

Does this kid own cloths???
    hahahaha I vaguely remember you saying that. thing is, they dont call it being a hipster. i have NO idea what hipsters think they are. it's just the rest of us who know. Apparently it's like being in a club that you DONT EVEN KNOW YOURE IN!!! lolololololololol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      hahahaha I vaguely remember you saying that. thing is, they dont call it being a hipster. i have NO idea what hipsters think they are. it's just the rest of us who know. Apparently it's like being in a club that you DONT EVEN KNOW YOURE IN!!! lolololololololol
      Don't worry, Pizz, you've probably never heard of what they call themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
        Don't worry, Pizz, you've probably never heard of what they call themselves.
        exactly.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• morning, ya filthy animals
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Comment

Pizz's bath water.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• oh snap

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Pizz's bath water.
                  idk what youre talking about....I'm so fresh and so clean, cleeeeaan
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I'm so annoyed at my manager right now. I work with 3 other clerks in my office, and we usually go to lunch one at a time starting at noon. So, I usually go for lunch at 1:30 or 2. I love it because when I get back the day is pretty much over and no one else is in the break room, so I get a half hour of peace and quiet. Well, we get an email this morning saying he wants us to start taking lunch in shifts, with 2 people going at noon and the other 2 going at 12:30. WTF? What does it matter? Now, I have to take lunch when the break room is packed and I'll still have 3 or more left of the day when I get back instead of 1.5 or 2.

First world problems, yes, I know.

Comment

I'm so annoyed at my manager right now. I work with 3 other clerks in my office, and we usually go to lunch one at a time starting at noon. So, I usually go for lunch at 1:30 or 2. I love it because when I get back the day is pretty much over and no one else is in the break room, so I get a half hour of peace and quiet. Well, we get an email this morning saying he wants us to start taking lunch in shifts, with 2 people going at noon and the other 2 going at 12:30. WTF? What does it matter? Now, I have to take lunch when the break room is packed and I'll still have 3 or more left of the day when I get back instead of 1.5 or 2.

First world problems, yes, I know.
                      nah I feel ya....same things happen here really. When I open the place, I'll go at noon, and I'm the first person to go to lunch usually because nobody goes that early. So it's convenient for everyone.
                      But when I close, nobody extends that same courtesy, so it will be like 1pm before anyone go to lunch, next thing you know, I'm trying to get to luchn by the time the opening shift is getting ready to leave, which is a big no-no.....
                      You gotta have SOME structure or else people just starting ****ing everyone else over.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Great story guys.

Comment

• I cant wait for Eli to shut all the haters up.

Comment

• Then again they never shut up.

Comment

Then again they never shut up.
                              Maybe you can give us your definition of an "Eli hater".
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Great story guys.
                                Dezz doesnt know these things. He works for his dad. Must be nice to not have to TRY to have a job.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X