Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Colin Kaepernick gets a new 6-year extension worth over $120 million and includes $61M guaranteed.

    DUMB da DUMB da DUUUUUUMB

    Comment


    • Only thing I think is stupider than raising the minimum wage to $15 is Jayron Hosely and Will Hill

      Comment


      • What the hell were the 9ers thinking?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          What the hell were the 9ers thinking?
          idk man. thats a long contract. the signing bonus was significantly lower than most high paid QB contracts.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Heeere we gooo!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              idk man. thats a long contract. the signing bonus was significantly lower than most high paid QB contracts.
              Probably the worst contract in the NFL.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                What the hell were the 9ers thinking?
                Horrible contract. Especially for a QB that showed signs of struggle from the pocket this year. The guaranteed money is ******ed. I wonder how much of it is base salary that's just fully guaranteed, though.

                And here people complained about Eli's contract.

                After we won a SB.

                Comment


                • Rangers speed is catching every team they face in the playoffs off guard.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Rangers speed is catching every team they face in the playoffs off guard.
                    Not a good way to start with an OT loss on the road =\
                    Ranger missed some HUGE chances
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                      Horrible contract. Especially for a QB that showed signs of struggle from the pocket this year. The guaranteed money is ******ed. I wonder how much of it is base salary that's just fully guaranteed, though.

                      And here people complained about Eli's contract.

                      After we won a SB.
                      From Schefter:

                      Since Colin Kaepernick’s 1st start in 2012, he’s 3rd-highest rated QB w/ total QBR of 69.6, trailing only Manning (83.3) and Rodgers (71.3).

                      Maybe that's why

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        From Schefter:

                        Since Colin Kaepernick’s 1st start in 2012, he’s 3rd-highest rated QB w/ total QBR of 69.6, trailing only Manning (83.3) and Rodgers (71.3).

                        Maybe that's why
                        Simple difference between those guys. 2 can stretch the field in 1 play. 1 cannot. SF's offense is about efficiency. They lack big play ability.

                        ONE OF THESE THIIINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OOOOOTHERRR
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Simple difference between those guys. 2 can stretch the field in 1 play. 1 cannot. SF's offense is about efficiency. They lack big play ability.

                          ONE OF THESE THIIINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OOOOOTHERRR
                          To the same extent Kaepernick can extend plays and break huge runs on his own, unlike Manning and Rodgers

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                            To the same extent Kaepernick can extend plays and break huge runs on his own, unlike Manning and Rodgers
                            Well, now youre just suggesting he's the highest paid RB around

                            =P
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • I'm not even trying to defend the details of the contract, but just saying the guy is no bum. He was in a SB 2 years ago and 1 game away from it this last season.

                              With the going rate nowadays for contracts, I'm not really surprised.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Well, now youre just suggesting he's the highest paid RB around

                                =P
                                A RB with that QBR, damn right!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X