Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'll have a lot of problems proving Kaep is a top tier QB to me. He barely cracks my top 15.

Realistically, I'd take Tannehill over him. And Though I don't like Russell Wilson, I'd certainly take him over Kaep.
    Yea, he doesnt crack my top 15 as I'm looking at starting QBs.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I've said it here before, and there seems to be a 50/50 split in agreement/disagreement....but i do not like running QBs. It's a gimmick that never seems to last very long. I can't get behind it.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I've said it here before, and there seems to be a 50/50 split in agreement/disagreement....but i do not like running QBs. It's a gimmick that never seems to last very long. I can't get behind it.
        Lol I agree, I think they eventually get figured out.

I like guys like Rodgers or Romo (sorry) who can pass and also be mobile when they need to.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Not a good way to start with an OT loss on the road =\
          Ranger missed some HUGE chances
          Yea it sucked man. Better team lost last night.

Comment

• ahhh man...Loved Zim

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5449010.html

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
              I'm not even trying to defend the details of the contract, but just saying the guy is no bum. He was in a SB 2 years ago and 1 game away from it this last season.

With the going rate nowadays for contracts, I'm not really surprised.
              Kap is a product of his environment. Great defense, great wr, good rb, good o line.

Hes not worth it

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Kap is a product of his environment. Great defense, great wr, good rb, good o line.

Hes not worth it
                I don't think anyone is worth these ridiculous contracts they're giving these days but that's the going rate. Look at the guaranteed money Romo got.

As for being a product of his environment, I'm not sure that's all it is. Sure having a beast defense and run game helps, but between him and Alex Smith, the difference was night and day for that offense. His QBR is still pretty damn good, only behind Peyton and Rodgers since he started. When I think of someone who's a product of their environment I think of Trent Dilfer or Terry Bradshaw.

Comment

• Rudys been scarce. She doesnt want to hang out with the big kids

Comment

I don't think anyone is worth these ridiculous contracts they're giving these days but that's the going rate. Look at the guaranteed money Romo got.

As for being a product of his environment, I'm not sure that's all it is. Sure having a beast defense and run game helps, but between him and Alex Smith, the difference was night and day for that offense. His QBR is still pretty damn good, only behind Peyton and Rodgers since he started. When I think of someone who's a product of their environment I think of Trent Dilfer or Terry Bradshaw.
                    In my opinion Smith was just as effective as Kap, they just bring different traits to the table.

Comment

From Schefter:

Since Colin Kaepernick’s 1st start in 2012, he’s 3rd-highest rated QB w/ total QBR of 69.6, trailing only Manning (83.3) and Rodgers (71.3).

Maybe that's why
                      Yeah...I don't get the Kaepernick hate. He's still learning but the kid can flat play and he knows how to win.
                      Definitely worth the contract.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Yea it sucked man. Better team lost last night.
                        Thank you Wade Phillips.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Yeah...I don't get the Kaepernick HATE. He's still learning but the kid can flat play and he knows how to win.
                          NONSENSE!!!!

Comment

Thank you Wade Phillips.
                            Its the trooof.

Comment

Yeah...I don't get the Kaepernick hate. He's still learning but the kid can flat play and he knows how to win.
                              haha i knew he'd chime in eventually.

MH would support Romo if it meant he didnt have to have Eli anymore.

Take SF's defense away (and it looks like it WILL slowly come apart), and Kaep is just another Michael Vick, with Beats headphones on....who looks like the squid from spongebob....who maaaaay or may not ocassionally commit sexual assault.....
                              Last edited by JPizzack; 06-05-2014, 09:31 AM.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Hes not worth it
                                Eaxctly. Especially considering when they were making him play from the pocket more during the year, he struggled a bit. Doesn't mean he won't get better from the pocket, but I don't think it's a good idea to give $20m/yr to someone you have questions about from the pocket.

Comment

Working...
                                X