This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

I am currently the proud owner of two tickets to TOOL....aug 2 concert...</P>

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO.</P>

[/quote] u ****in blew it[/quote] Well thanks to you i gave this more thought than i probably should have..Im sticking to my guns, and telling myself i have done the right thing...lol.* sounds good dont it??</P>

Im a much bigger Tool fan than STP...</P>

oh and btw your still dead wrong with that Derrick Ward thing....lol.</P>[/quote]

lol for the record, i AM the type of guy to tell u that i "told you so"
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Is is supposed to rain on the East coast tomorrow?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Is is supposed to rain on the East coast tomorrow?
        [/quote]All weekend...[]

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Is is supposed to rain on the East coast tomorrow?
          [/quote]All weekend...[][/quote]

Damn it

It'll be fun to tape a football game in the rain....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO.</P>

[/quote] u ****in blew it[/quote] Well thanks to you i gave this more thought than i probably should have..Im sticking to my guns, and telling myself i have done the right thing...lol. sounds good dont it??</P>

oh and btw your still dead wrong with that Derrick Ward thing....lol.</P>

[/quote] lol for the record, i AM the type of guy to tell u that i "told you so"[/quote] So the Eagirls wont skip a beat without Westbrook?? lol.</P>

If you look at our history of 1000 yard rushers, you may understand why i put so much value on good RBs....</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO.</P>

[/quote] u ****in blew it[/quote] Well thanks to you i gave this more thought than i probably should have..Im sticking to my guns, and telling myself i have done the right thing...lol.* sounds good dont it??</P>

[/quote] lol for the record, i AM the type of guy to tell u that i "told you so"[/quote] So the Eagirls wont skip a beat without Westbrook?? lol.</P>

If you look at our history of 1000 yard rushers, you may understand why i put so much value on good RBs....</P>[/quote]

did u just really try n compare ward to westbrook?

silly pats fan

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO.</P>

[/quote] u ****in blew it[/quote] Well thanks to you i gave this more thought than i probably should have..Im sticking to my guns, and telling myself i have done the right thing...lol. sounds good dont it??</P>

If you look at our history of 1000 yard rushers, you may understand why i put so much value on good RBs....</P>

[/quote] did u just really try n compare ward to westbrook? silly pats fan[/quote] silly i am </P>

among many other things...</P>

The point i was trying to make was that the Eags CANT easily replace him with a dime a dozen guy...lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

The point i was trying to make was that the Eags CANT easily replace him with a dime a dozen guy...lol.</p>[/quote]
                  You are getting worse and worse Pats. Of course you can't replace one of the best RB's of the last decade with a dime a dozen guy. LOL. GEEZ MAN!!! ( you can replace Ward though )

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]The point i was trying to make was that the Eags CANT easily replace him with a dime a dozen guy...lol.[/quote]

That's because Westbrook might be the best all around RB in the NFL (if not for his injuries)

Ward IS a Dime a Dozen back...so of course he can be replaced by another Dime a Dozen back.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

I am currently the proud owner of two tickets to TOOL....aug 2 concert...</p>

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO.</p>

[/quote] u ****in blew it[/quote] Well thanks to you i gave this more thought than i probably should have..Im sticking to my guns, and telling myself i have done the right thing...lol. sounds good dont it??</p>

Im a much bigger Tool fan than STP...</p>

oh and btw your still dead wrong with that Derrick Ward thing....lol.</p>

[/quote] lol for the record, i AM the type of guy to tell u that i "told you so"[/quote] So the Eagirls wont skip a beat without Westbrook?? lol.</p>

If you look at our history of 1000 yard rushers, you may understand why i put so much value on good RBs....</p>

[/quote] did u just really try n compare ward to westbrook? silly pats fan[/quote] silly i am </p>

among many other things...</p>

The point i was trying to make was that the Eags CANT easily replace him with a dime a dozen guy...lol.</p>[/quote]

Yeah, but Ward is a dime a dozen back who was a product of the system and our o-line

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Yeah, but Ward is a dime a dozen back who was a product of the system and our o-line
                        [/quote]

so is this the 4th time we've ever agreed LT? or is it like the 100th and you just were being an asshat before? lol.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO.</P>

[/quote] did u just really try n compare ward to westbrook? silly pats fan[/quote] silly i am </P>

among many other things...</P>

The point i was trying to make was that the Eags CANT easily replace him with a dime a dozen guy...lol.</P>[/quote]

Ward isn't even a top 20 back in the league, westbrook is top 10 hands down, prolly top 7-5...

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

<font size="6" color="#0000ff">MUTE</font>

( come on LT.... )

Comment

Ouchy...I think you guys are not giving Ward enough credit...I think he is a little better than a average back...

Comment

Also, not that i wish injuries upon anybody, but if Jacobs goes down, you guys will certainly hope whoever steps in can be as good as Ward was for you guys...right??

Comment

Working...
                                X