Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    What day is it?.....Oh yeah...It's June so it's THAT time again....

    Video games represent the end of western civilization.

    (and all of your collective whines about aches and pains as if you're all geriatrics confirms that video games are about as much physical activity as you all can handle)
    lol what do you mean its that time again??

    Comment


    • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      Damn.... Does nobody play 360 here?
      I do, Im more of a single player though. I fly solo.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Shuut up. lol it literally took me a good 10 mins staring at the checkout screen. "Should I just get kenict?, Should I get the ps4 instead? Are there any good games even out"
        Nothing is really out yet except a couple sports games and such.
        but honestly, no. my roommate bought a PS4 and he's just kinda waiting for cool stuff to come out which we know eventually will. I heard Watch_dogs was underwhelming. didnt live up to the hype from 2 years ago.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          lol what do you mean its that time again??
          for him to make fun of anyone under the age of 40.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            I do, Im more of a single player though. I fly solo.
            ain't nobody can do me like me....

            lmao
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Shut up. lol it literally took me a good 10 mins staring at the checkout screen. "Should I just get kenict?, Should I get the ps4 instead? Are there any good games even out"
              As a Sony investor, all I gotta say is get Ps4! PS4>>>>>>Xbox one

              Comment


              • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                As a Sony investor, all I gotta say is get Ps4! PS4>>>>>>Xbox one
                hahaha biased!!

                but regardless, that's how I feel anyway.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  I do, Im more of a single player though. I fly solo.
                  Boooooring

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    hahaha biased!!

                    but regardless, that's how I feel anyway.
                    Lol all jokes aside I really would get Ps4 instead if I were to get one of the new systems

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Nothing is really out yet except a couple sports games and such.
                      but honestly, no. my roommate bought a PS4 and he's just kinda waiting for cool stuff to come out which we know eventually will. I heard Watch_dogs was underwhelming. didnt live up to the hype from 2 years ago.
                      Im hearing mixed reviews. People are saying the graphics arent what was showed at all the events, blah blah. Ehh Theyll start poping out games soon enough though.

                      I feel like the transition went much more smooth last gen, like both consuls were ready and making games immediately.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        I can still kick the **** out of YOU old-timer.
                        Only because you're a heck of a lot bigger than me.

                        But I'm better looking......so there!
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Ahhhh man I cant troll HuffPost anymore, they changed the whole thing to facebook. Ughhhh.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Im hearing mixed reviews. People are saying the graphics arent what was showed at all the events, blah blah. Ehh Theyll start poping out games soon enough though.

                            I feel like the transition went much more smooth last gen, like both consuls were ready and making games immediately.
                            not at all actually. both had major hiccups with AAA releases. but i dont think it was AS slow as this current gen is starting. doesnt matter to me I guess. it will be another 2 years before i even get a PS4. We have one in the house already anyway...but i dont play much console anyway.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Only because you're a heck of a lot bigger than me.

                              But I'm better looking......so there!
                              keep thinkin' that!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                keep thinkin' that!
                                No no......I'm pretty sure you ARE bigger than me.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X