This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Be a fan or don't but jesus, don't be a whiny *****. I'm invested so I'm remaining positive. Sure, maybe it's whistling past the graveyard but it's my choice and I'm choosing to stay positive.
    That's seems very normal to me man...If you love a team you hope that they win no matter what or how hopeless it may seem

Comment

I'm a Rangers fan, it is pointless for me to bemoan what didn't happen.

The Rangers blew two 2 goal leads in LA. That's a recipe for disaster and while I'm pissed off over the sloppy play that led to that, there's nothing to be done about it now. I could whine about it but what would be the point? Plenty of other Rangers fans will surely pick up that slack. The business at hand is to now win at home and steal 1 or 2 of the LA games. Everything else is just noise.

Be a fan or don't but jesus, don't be a whiny *****. I'm invested so I'm remaining positive. Sure, maybe it's whistling past the graveyard but it's my choice and I'm choosing to stay positive.
      Hey I'm rooting for the Rangers.
      I sat in my car because the power went of in my home in 1994, game 7 against Vancouver. I go back to the GAG line and Pete Stemkowski's overtime goal against the Blackhawks, game 6, 1971.

I'm just telling you that the "they just held serve" argument is nonsense. They are facing an uphill battle.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        I'm just telling you that the "they just held serve" argument is nonsense. They are facing an uphill battle.
        That's true, they are but it was never an argument, it was a statement of fact so you can't turn it into an argument.

Comment

That's true, they are but it was never an argument, it was a statement of fact so you can't turn it into an argument.
          I can turn anything into an argument.
          it's what i do.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            I can turn anything into an argument.
            it's what i do.
            I've seen; that's why I chose those words.

Comment

• Nothing like some black coffee to get the work day started

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                Nothing like some black coffee to get the work day started
                it did nothing for me today. the clock hit 7am and I immediately felt the black cloud. today is going to be a bad one for me =\
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  it did nothing for me today. the clock hit 7am and I immediately felt the black cloud. today is going to be a bad one for me =\
                  I usually chug some water after coffee, really wakes ya up big time because coffee dehydrates you and makes you tired.

That might help.... Or maybe you're just destined to have one ****ty day

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Nonsense! Today is going to kick *** for you.

Comment

Nonsense! Today is going to kick *** for you.
                      Is that sarcasm, man?

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        I usually chug some water after coffee, really wakes ya up big time because coffee dehydrates you and makes you tired.

That might help.... Or maybe you're just destined to have one ****ty day
                        Yea....wont bore you guys with the details. but its been a rough few weeks. So I'm just trying to take it one day at a time. It's just made me feel really ****ty, and tired.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• in other news: is 9am too early for nap time?
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Soo xboxone is pretty dope. Its very quite. I think I should have gotten the kinect but Ill get that down the road. Watchdogs is real good. Not sure what your friend was talking about Pizz.
                            Only bad thing is the consul gets really hot

Comment

• Hildawg got smoked by Sawyer last night. Wish Sawyer pressed her more but if she runs for president she eventually will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Soo xboxone is pretty dope. Its very quite. I think I should have gotten the kinect but Ill get that down the road. Watchdogs is real good. Not sure what your friend was talking about Pizz.
                                Only bad thing is the consul gets really hot
                                1) it wasnt my friend, it was just the online consensus that the game felt incomplete.
                                2) so long as youre happy, I dont care what console you play lol. I dont really play much console. I've been sticking with Diablo3 lately. they made the game a lot more fun than the original release.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X