Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Morehead is an old bag of poop
    So what?
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • BTW Rudy...That sounds pretty passive aggressive.
      I'm going to have to report you to the powers that be.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        BTW Rudy...That sounds pretty passive aggressive.
        I'm going to have to report you to the powers that be.
        You won't though

        And passive aggressive my ***
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5476136.html

          Comment


          • Can you ban yourself Dez
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              You won't though

              And passive aggressive my ***
              Fortunately for you...I am the powers that be so I just reported it to myself.

              I've decided to cut you some slack.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Still the greatest sports event i ever saw.
                "He is moving like a tremendous machine" may be the greatest sports call ever.

                http://thehorseaholic.com/watch-secr...nded-coverage/
                I like how they marked the gate by how many lengths he won by. I really enjoy those races. I love how they (the horses) know its a race. Beautiful animals.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Can you ban yourself Dez
                  And here I thought I was doing you a favor.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Fortunately for you...I am the powers that be so I just reported it to myself.

                    I've decided to cut you some slack.
                    K
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      And here I thought I was doing you a favor.
                      LOL HAHA no
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        LOL HAHA no
                        Your game is so off this week. This is the least sassy Iv ever seen you.
                        Last edited by dezzzR; 06-10-2014, 12:33 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Oh....

                          BTW..."Lesson Never Learned" is an outstanding name for a band.
                          I thought so, thank you.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Youre game is so off this week. This is the least sassy Iv ever seen you.
                            omg so offensive wow crying right now
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              omg so offensive wow crying right now
                              You only have yourself to blame.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                You only have yourself to blame.
                                But of course!!!
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X