• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZZ top is coming to music feet this year in Bethlehem pa. I'm souped

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
      ZZ top is coming to music feet this year in Bethlehem pa. I'm souped
      this made me lol....no disrepect, just got a kick out of it.

I do like the song "LaGrange" since that's also the name of my town
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Indeed. I just think it's crazy that someone pulled it off so well. I bet a lot of people have tried that, but this dude makes it sound so seamless. I'm not sure when their album comes out, sometime this year, but I'm probably going to get it.
        At first glance I was assuming he was playing a regular guitar...then I noticed it was a bass.

I have to admit...it was pretty cool. the song was pretty good as well.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          At first glance I was assuming he was playing a regular guitar...then I noticed it was a bass.

Reminded me a little of Muse, with a slightly faster pace...and louder.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

this made me lol....no disrepect, just got a kick out of it.

I do like the song "LaGrange" since that's also the name of my town
            Lol none taken. I'm not a fan of them or anything just what I've heard on the radio over the years. Other than the moody blues there isn't much to get excited about with music fest this year.

Comment

• I've been listening to waaaay too much metalcore lately. As long as there is legitimate singing, I like it.

Current band I been listening to: The Amity Affliction
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I've been listening to waaaay too much metalcore lately. As long as there is legitimate singing, I like it.

Current band I been listening to: The Amity Affliction
                I hear ya man. Nothing to get excited about these days. I'm 33 so maybe I'm getting old and that's why I don't like today's music

Comment

I hear ya man. Nothing to get excited about these days. I'm 33 so maybe I'm getting old and that's why I don't like today's music
                  I have boots older than you.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I'm 30. For me I'm finding that the music I like is just harder to find out about. When I was younger I was really into the punk/post-hardcore scene, and I'd go to concerts weekly, so I'd always find new ****.....buttttttt I'm too old for that **** now, so I have to scour he internet to find stuff lol

edit - wow I just said I'm 31, but I dont turn 31 until next month....soooo clearly i'm getting old =\
                    Last edited by JPizzack; 06-10-2014, 08:29 PM.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I have boots older than you.
                      You should replace those....

Unless they are Doc Martens...every respectable rockstar needs at least 3 pairs of black Doc Martens. the more worn out, the better
                      Last edited by JPizzack; 06-10-2014, 08:31 PM.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I was reading a article where he said he puts two guitar strings on and two bass strings on

Comment

Lol none taken. I'm not a fan of them or anything just what I've heard on the radio over the years. Other than the moody blues there isn't much to get excited about with music fest this year.
                          I liked zz when they were young when I was playing we done a LaGrange cover.....I've seen them play on tv a few times in last few years they play slow these days it seems to me....no offence meant it probably would be a good show....

Comment

• #2 GOP losing primaries to Tea Party.......we're all so ****ed. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****ed.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I guess in theory I get how he can get that out of that guitar....but that's a 4 string bass he's playing. It makes sense that with an octave pedal you can reproduce the "bass" from the bass amp and then the higher octave into a regular guitar amp with plenty of distortion.
                              But it is amazing how much varied sound they can get from that set up.

Makes it easy.....you only have to deal with one bandmate.

I think he's splitting the signal and sending one to guitar amp and one to bass amp.

Cool stuff, reminds me of White Stripes

Comment

• how do I post a pic here?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X