X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevermind.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      #2 GOP losing primaries to Tea Party.......we're all so ****ed. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****ed.
      Eric Cantor is a ******.
      People in the 7th district were looking for a reason to dump his ***.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Eric Cantor is a ******.
        it's no reason to vote TP lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

The guy didn't get any support from the tea party. He's just a small government conservative.

Comment

Eric Cantor is a ******.
            +10....cantor, Boehner, McConnell.... All a bunch of establishment big government crooks.

This is a huge victory for real conservatives.

Comment

• This whole waking up at 3:30am to go to the gym is taking a massive toll on me.... I'm ready to pass the **** out and my work day hasn't even started yet... fml
              Last edited by egyptian420; 06-11-2014, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                +10....cantor, Boehner, McConnell.... All a bunch of establishment big government crooks.

This is a huge victory for real conservatives.
                Not a big fan of Mitch Mcconnell or Eric Cantor. I do like John Boehner a lot. He's charged with the job of herding cats since he's been speaker.

And the notion that this Brat win last night is about the tea party is way off base. Eric Cantor was completely out of touch with his district.
                Plus as I said.......He's a ****** bag.

Comment

Not a big fan of Mitch Mcconnell or Eric Cantor. I do like John Boehner a lot. He's charged with the job of herding cats since he's been speaker.

And the notion that this Brat win last night is about the tea party is way off base. Eric Cantor was completely out of touch with his district.
                  Plus as I said.......He's a ****** bag.
                  Not an American but I can definitely say I resonate with what the tea party represents... Are there some crazies in it? Of course... But the vast majority just want a small, responsible, competent government.

Comment

Not an American but I can definitely say I resonate with what the tea party represents... Are there some crazies in it? Of course... But the vast majority just want a small, responsible, competent government.
                    That is EXACTLY right my friend.

The left has portrayed them as something completely different than what they are.

Friggin lying politicians. Unfortunately poor souls like Pizzey fall for it hook, line and sinker.

Comment

That is EXACTLY right my friend.

The left has portrayed them as something completely different than what they are.

Friggin lying politicians. Unfortunately poor souls like Pizzey fall for it hook, line and sinker.
                      Heck.... I fell for it all my life up until 2 or so years ago, that's all you hear in the news. I thought it was all a bunch of radical evangelical neo cons.... Turns out the neo cons are the establishment guys and the tea party guys like Cruz and Rand were the ones who actually protested ppl like Kerry and McCain who wanted to drag the US into another war in Syria

Oddly enough liberals think the Democrats are the compassionate ones.... What a joke

Comment

Stop getting your news from reddit. Its rotting your brain.

Comment

• these people associated with the Tea Party have no business in politics. It'd be like me running for a house seat under the slogan "I'm a pretty rad dude..." and winning.....and then be given a prominent role because, afterall...i'm a pretty rad dude....
                          These people have no background and will slowly be phased out anyway.....then again, all politicians suck the proverbial donkey****, so I guess this is all a moot point
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Stop getting your news from reddit. Its rotting your brain.
                            reading your posts rots my brain daily.
                            And I dont sub to news on reddit...dont be ridiculous....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

these people associated with the Tea Party have no business in politics. It'd be like me running for a house seat under the slogan "I'm a pretty rad dude..." and winning.....and then be given a prominent role because, afterall...i'm a pretty rad dude....
                              These people have no background and will slowly be phased out anyway.....then again, all politicians suck the proverbial donkey****, so I guess this is all a moot point
                              I agree that all politicians are crooks.... That's why it's best to limit their powers as much as possible.

Comment

I agree that all politicians are crooks.... That's why it's best to limit their powers as much as possible.
                                I regret posting that blurb last night...but it was late, and I was hoping someone would bite, lmao
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X