This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="DavenIII"]Everyones going to participate in a Irish Carbomb contest correct?
    [/quote]WTF is a Irish carbomb ?Never mind I'll let it be a surprise , I'm in[/quote]

It tastes like chocolate milk but you have to chug it otherwise it curdles.
    [/quote] then it hardens in ur stomach and u can actually feel the beer u drink afer it run on top of the rock that is in ur stomach... delish[/quote]

Well I don't know about all that, I do like to start off a night of drinking with 2 or 3 Carbombs in a row if possible though, it sets the tone.

[Edit] actually, commonly its 2 Carbombs and a Jager Bomb on my first order, then beer's and shots in any random order after that.... I find the Carbombs give my stomach a good "Base" so I can drink a lot of random ish and handle it....handling volume is another story though.
    [/quote] i start it up with jack... continue with jack, finish with jack[/quote]</P>

ill be sticking with cosmos.. lol no jack for me, he makes me angry... lol we need a good "shot of the day"tho so start brainstorming</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
      i start it up with jack... continue with jack, finish with jack[/quote]

ever have Lynchburg Lemonade? great stuff.

I love jack its my favorite liquor, I could sit there drinking shots all night or doing jack and cokes or whatever, but I like to do a car bomb because they are fun and taste great....and the speed in which I do it is often impressive, though I've not been on my game lately.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>

ill be sticking with cosmos.. lol no jack for me, he makes me angry... lol we need a good "shot of the day"tho so start brainstorming</p>[/quote]

Mind eraser.

Comment

we should also play some type of drinking game, everyone picks a random draft prospects name, and every time his name is mentioned they have to drink a shot or something....something to do with watching the draft.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="DavenIII"]Everyones going to participate in a Irish Carbomb contest correct?
            [/quote]WTF is a Irish carbomb ?Never mind I'll let it be a surprise , I'm in[/quote]

It tastes like chocolate milk but you have to chug it otherwise it curdles.
            [/quote] then it hardens in ur stomach and u can actually feel the beer u drink afer it run on top of the rock that is in ur stomach... delish[/quote]

Well I don't know about all that, I do like to start off a night of drinking with 2 or 3 Carbombs in a row if possible though, it sets the tone.

[Edit] actually, commonly its 2 Carbombs and a Jager Bomb on my first order, then beer's and shots in any random order after that.... I find the Carbombs give my stomach a good "Base" so I can drink a lot of random ish and handle it....handling volume is another story though.
            [/quote] i start it up with jack... continue with jack, finish with jack[/quote]</P>

ill be sticking with cosmos.. lol no jack for me, he makes me angry... lol we need a good "shot of the day"*tho so start brainstorming</P>[/quote]

oh yea? Are u gonna give 12 seconds of fury?
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]we should also play some type of drinking game, everyone picks a random draft prospects name, and every time his name is mentioned they have to drink a shot or something....something to do with watching the draft.
              [/quote]

thats a good idea.. we should work something out so we can have a game going

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                *i start it up with jack... continue with jack, finish with jack[/quote]

ever have Lynchburg Lemonade? great stuff.

I love jack its my favorite liquor, I could sit there drinking shots all night or doing jack and cokes or whatever, but I like to do a car bomb because they are fun and taste great....and the speed in which I do it is often impressive, though I've not been on my game lately.
                [/quote]

na never heard of it.

Im actually not into like drinks and ****tails. I'm a beer n shots guy... car bombs are a hybrid exception

Comment

damn i feel bad for anyone driving by you guys after the draft. please drive safe for anyone who is drinking. :P

Comment

[quote user="Cuban Pete"]damn i feel bad for anyone driving by you guys after the draft. please drive safe for anyone who is drinking. :P[/quote]

haha im rockin a cab home... 15 bucks i'll be chillin

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</P>

ill be sticking with cosmos.. lol no jack for me, he makes me angry... lol we need a good "shot of the day"tho so start brainstorming</P>

[/quote]

Mind eraser.
                      [/quote]</P>

i love them. []</P>

Comment

[quote user="Cuban Pete"]damn i feel bad for anyone driving by you guys after the draft. please drive safe for anyone who is drinking. :P[/quote]I have my DD . I pay for the trip she drives my drunk *** around. Whata deal. Cheaper then getting caught.

Comment

[quote user="Cuban Pete"]damn i feel bad for anyone driving by you guys after the draft. please drive safe for anyone who is drinking. :P[/quote]

If I'm going to be doing what I think I'm doing I'm not driving...can't get a 2nd DWI its only been 3 or 4 years.

MMB Lynchburg Lemonade is awesome, it's

1 Part Jack
                          1 Part Sour Mix
                          1 Par Triple Sec
                          4 Part Sprite

it's a really good drink, normally I just go with Jack and Coke or regular shots of Jack, honestly, I'm a garbage disposal I'll drink anything you put infront of me as long as its not Tequila or Slow Gin (and I'll drink those too if you have a good reason but I will have to throw up afterwards then) That's what the Car Bombs are for, the good base...everything gets absorbed by that and nothing really hurts me.

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Cuban Pete"]damn i feel bad for anyone driving by you guys after the draft. please drive safe for anyone who is drinking. :P[/quote]I have my DD . I pay for the trip she drives my drunk *** around. Whata deal. Cheaper then getting caught.[/quote]

good thinking, that approach is highly effective and i do that allatime.

someone needs to buy a round of flaming dr peppers... trust me

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Cuban Pete"]damn i feel bad for anyone driving by you guys after the draft. please drive safe for anyone who is drinking. :P[/quote]

If I'm going to be doing what I think I'm doing I'm not driving...can't get a 2nd DWI its only been 3 or 4 years.

MMB Lynchburg Lemonade is awesome, it's

1 Part Jack
                              1 Part Sour Mix
                              1 Par Triple Sec
                              4 Part Sprite

it's a really good drink, normally I just go with Jack and Coke or regular shots of Jack, honestly, I'm a garbage disposal I'll drink anything you put infront of me as long as its not Tequila or Slow Gin (and I'll drink those too if you have a good reason but I will have to throw up afterwards then) That's what the Car Bombs are for, the good base...everything gets absorbed by that and nothing really hurts me.
                              [/quote]

whoof,, im sure it is good.. but that isn't my style lol...

yea car bombs are cool i just hate doing them early cuz i can feel it in my stomach for the rest o the night

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

whoof,, im sure it is good.. but that isn't my style lol...

yea car bombs are cool i just hate doing them early cuz i can feel it in my stomach for the rest o the night[/quote]

I hate doing them later because often I'm facing a volume constraint at that point.

Comment

Working...
                                X