This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]that is very exciting news because it means im getting wasted at your expense... i hope your prepared.. you have no idea of the monster you just created!! [6][/quote]

lol its an open bar, flat rate, its not like im picking up ur tab haha

i feel bad that im gonna be the cause of ur friends keeping ur hair from in front of ur face lol

speaking of which everybody has got a DD? I don't usually preach the DD situation, but open bars can get ugly and north jersey cops really have nothing better to do that torment peopl.e[/quote]

Maybe the youngin' should make a guest appearance
    [/quote]

time to pull them big boy pants up brotha[/quote]

I'm actually the ideal DD... I'm too young to drink and I have a license.

Only got room for 3 though.... that won't work at all

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

getting a hotel for the night to make life alot easier... lol well see</p>[/quote]
      []

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

getting a hotel for the night to make life alot easier... lol well see</p>[/quote]
        []
        [/quote]

ROFLMAO

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

getting a hotel for the night to make life alot easier... lol well see</P>

[/quote]
          []
          [/quote]</P>

BB4417 are you coming????????????</P>

Comment

na he don't have his big boy pants on
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

getting a hotel for the night to make life alot easier... lol well see</p>

[/quote]
              []
              [/quote]</p>

BB4417 are you coming????????????</p>[/quote]
              I am not. I will be coming to NYC for a game this year so we will all have to go to that game and tail gate and it will be planned. It will be bigger than this draft shindig you got going I hope.

Comment

::shakes head in disappointment::

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]na he don't have his big boy pants on[/quote]
                  [:@] Kick a guy when he is down would ya. lol

I already told you poopoo head that I am going to be in Lake Havasu, AZ that weekend.

I would also much rather come to a game vs. a draft.

My big boy pants are already strapped on son!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]::shakes head in disappointment::[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]na he don't have his big boy pants on[/quote]

I already told you poopoo head that I am going to be in Lake Havasu, AZ that weekend.

[/quote]

well i gotta be honest i may be down to come out for that Giant game now...

the wifey and i broke up so thats my expenses cut in half.... so its alot more realistic now

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

getting a hotel for the night to make life alot easier... lol well see</p>

[/quote]
                        []
                        [/quote]</p>

BB4417 are you coming????????????</p>[/quote]
                        I could probably make it to the hotel room though lol j/k [A]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]na he don't have his big boy pants on[/quote]

[/quote] well i gotta be honest i may be down to come out for that Giant game now... the wifey and i broke up so thats my expenses cut in half.... so its alot more realistic now[/quote]</P>

You better!!!!!!!!!</P>
                          If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]na he don't have his big boy pants on[/quote]

[/quote]

<font color="#0000ff">the wifey and i broke up</font> so thats my expenses cut in half.... so its alot more realistic now[/quote]
                            Well I am sorry to hear that or congratulations.

I am going to come to a game in NYC I think. Kansas City was the other choice but for the same price I can get a plane ticket to Giants Stadium so why not come there you know? Plus I would be in your element therefore guaranteeing me the maximum enjoyment.

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"]

[/quote] well i gotta be honest i may be down to come out for that Giant game now... the wifey and i broke up so thats my expenses cut in half.... so its alot more realistic now[/quote]</P>

You better!!!!!!!!!</P>[/quote]

where are u guys planning on going?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]na he don't have his big boy pants on[/quote]

[/quote]

<font color="#0000ff">the wifey and i broke up</font> so thats my expenses cut in half.... so its alot more realistic now[/quote]
                                Well I am sorry to hear that or congratulations.

I am going to come to a game in NYC I think. Kansas City was the other choice but for the same price I can get a plane ticket to Giants Stadium so why not come there you know? Plus I would be in your element therefore guaranteeing me the maximum enjoyment.
                                [/quote]

def a congrats

fa shizz... maybe we need to get sharick to come out here...

i'll def take off that monday lol

Comment

Working...
                                X