Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I read that after the Japanese national team lost their game, the Japanese fans picked up all the trash in the stadium.
    RESPECT!!
    I like the Japs, very honorable people

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      GoldBond needs to stop with the Shaq commercials. Such a rip off of the Old Spice commercial, but with just Shaq and a grey back drop.
      I used Gold Bond yesterday, for the first time since last summer....it was like my balls were being violated by 1,000,000 tiny freezing hands.....for like 30 mins
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I used Gold Bond yesterday, for the first time since last summer....it was like my balls were being violated by 1,000,000 tiny freezing hands.....for like 30 mins
        Amazing, isnt it?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          I used Gold Bond yesterday, for the first time since last summer....it was like my balls were being violated by 1,000,000 tiny freezing hands.....for like 30 mins
          I really could have done without this.....
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Fun Fact:
            Tony Gwynn got his 3,000th career hit on August 6th, 1999....

            Wade Boggs got his 3,000th career hit on August 7th, 1999....

            Boggs hit a HR as his 3000th....the only other player to do that in the club? Former teammate Derek Jeter...ohhh yeeeeaaaa





            RIP Tony Gwynn. THEE BEST Hitter of my generation of baseball.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              I really could have done without this.....
              youre missing out.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Amazing, isnt it?
                the first time of the year is always the worst time =P
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  the first time of the year is always the worst time =P
                  I dont like to think of it as freezing, I think of it as a crisp fresh coolness.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    youre missing out.
                    Probably why hes cranky. Shwedy balls.

                    Comment


                    • 49ers pay Kaep stupid contract ----> Vernon Davis holding out. Love it.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        I dont like to think of it as freezing, I think of it as a crisp fresh coolness.
                        Last bottle i bought was extra strength...which i was extremely hesitant to do...but it was all they had, and it was the day before I left for Ecuador...so yea...def needed it. lmao
                        It's definitely more intense...
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          youre missing out.
                          Oh I've used Goldbond for the "nether-regions" many times.
                          Just didn't want to hear about your private parts.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Oh I've used Goldbond for the "nether-regions" many times.
                            Just didn't want to hear about your private parts.
                            welp....too bad!!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              Well....

                              Durant should probably keep his mouth shut....his team squanders plenty of playoff opportunities.

                              Leonard is good....clearly he's good. But he's DEFINITELY a product of fundamental basketball. Something the Spurs are wellllllll ahead of any other team in. He wouldn't be getting the kind of production he's been seeing if he were playing in Philadelphia.
                              Saying all that though, for a 2nd year guy....looks like we're going to see a lot more of him.

                              umm....Paul George IS better than Kawhi Leonard....idk what's so funny about that....they don't play the same position, but Paul George has basically sparked an Indy team that was straight garbage 2 years ago, and had no identity without Danny Granger
                              O_O


                              O_O

                              Paul George is a walking turnover,and STD machine.
                              Kawhi Leonard is consistent. Paul George is not.

                              Maybe him being on the Pacers make him look inconsistent and sloppy as hell sometimes, but oh my God. This kid has had NBA lows in some of his categories.

                              i'm just..wow...oh my God.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                O_O


                                O_O

                                Paul George is a walking turnover,and STD machine.
                                Kawhi Leonard is consistent. Paul George is not.

                                Maybe him being on the Pacers make him look inconsistent and sloppy as hell sometimes, but oh my God. This kid has had NBA lows in some of his categories.

                                i'm just..wow...oh my God.
                                You seem to be the only person on earth who cares what Kevin Durant thinks about anything.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X