This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Oh my God. Is that really what you think happened?

And may I remind you that this was supposed to be about weapons of mass destruction?

Our invasion of Iraq created huge instability in the region and empowered Iran. (our greatest foe on the planet)

It was stupid. We had a no fly zone and Saddam was already hiding from us. We had complete control over Saddam and could have easily kept squeezing without invading another country.
    That is what happened....Do you not remember our guys pulling down the statue of Saddam, Iraqis cheering in the streets.
    Im not arguing that it created a vacuum. It clearly did.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Do you not see the world slipping into chaos as America scales back all across the world? Russias doing what it wants like its the 1960's, China is eying islands in the Pacific, Middle East is the worst its been in centuries, Extremists are mass murdering people in Africa.
      All of them hate us. We cant just pretend evil doesnt exist. Thats how world wars start.
      Having a strong military presence throughout the world keeps us safe,
      Iraq may be mostly on Bush, but Libya, Syria, Egypt, Ukraine all fall on the worst foreign policy president in American history.....That would be Barry.

I love his "Rodney King" foreign policy......."Can't we all just get along?".
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

That is what happened....Do you not remember our guys pulling down the statue of Saddam, Iraqis cheering in the streets.
        Im not arguing that it created a vacuum. It clearly did.
        Oh please Dezz. We destroyed their entire infrastructure. They had no electricity, water etc....
        Our invasion put them in the stone age. They hated us for that and it didn't matter what sect they were from.
        They had order and we gave them chaos. Yes they hated Saddam. But they liked electricity more.

Comment

Most of his generals were saying the violence in Syria would spill into Iraq.
          You have to be watching the mainstream media if you don't realize the Syrian mess was helped in large part by the US and their Sunni extremist allies in the Gulf like Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The CIA has directly assisted and funded these terrorist groups and Saudi Arabia has armed and funded them with billions of dollars. This same ISIS group that people are just hearing about now has been operating for 2 years with Saudi and American support and I know because I've been following them since their inception.

If you truly believe that there ever were "moderate rebels" or that whole Free Syrian Army garbage, I pity you. The entire uprising against Assad is 99% terrorists who are Sunnis and the US has been trying endlessly to help them out and take out Assad in order to further isolate Iran and Hezbollah.

This isn't a Republican/Democrat issue, that's how the mainstream divides and conquers the population with this stupid divide. It was Both Kerry and the neo cons like John McCain getting aroused at the idea of "limited strikes" on Assad's army. If it hadn't been for Rand Paul and the American people finally getting sick of this garbage Assad would be dead right now and Sunni savage extremists would be taking that country too.
          Last edited by egyptian420; 06-18-2014, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Oh please Dezz. We destroyed their entire infrastructure. They had no electricity, water etc....
            Our invasion put them in the stone age. They hated us for that and it didn't matter what sect they were from.
            They had order and we gave them chaos. Yes they hated Saddam. But they liked electricity more.
            And after the invasion we helped them rebuild.Come on man. We were nation building, built them schools, purified water supplies, gave them electricity. Were doing the same in Afghan.

Tyranny is not order. You know better.

Comment

• I love a Americans and America, love my giants, love visiting there several times a year.... But your politics and foreign policy are ****ed as ever.

You need to go back to what the founders and framers of the Constitution had planned... Just my opinion.

Comment

• [QUOTE=egyptian420;1185997]This same ISIS group that people are just hearing about now has been operating for 2 years with Saudi and American support and I know because I've been following them since their inception.

QUOTE]

AND on FX with the assistance of Sterling Archer.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• [QUOTE=JPizzack;1186006]
                  Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                  This same ISIS group that people are just hearing about now has been operating for 2 years with Saudi and American support and I know because I've been following them since their inception.

QUOTE]

AND on FX with the assistance of Sterling Archer.
                  Lmao.... Very clever I must say

Comment

• [QUOTE=egyptian420;1186008]
                    Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Lmao.... Very clever I must say
                    honestly, how weird is it that there's a terrorist organization called ISIS when we have a fictional spy agency called ISIS.....first time i heard of this group...im like...wait, what site am I reading?! is this real life?!?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Im going to be pissed if the offense falls on its face this season, especially with all the players saying how "player friendly" it is.

Comment

And after the invasion we helped them rebuild.Come on man. We were nation building, built them schools, purified water supplies, gave them electricity. Were doing the same in Afghan.

Tyranny is not order. You know better.
                        You are naive Dezz

If nothing else...tyranny is definitely order.
                        It may not be the kind of order we want. It may not be the kind of order the citizens of that country want. But IT IS order.

Comment

• [QUOTE=JPizzack;1186010]
                          Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post

honestly, how weird is it that there's a terrorist organization called ISIS when we have a fictional spy agency called ISIS.....first time i heard of this group...im like...wait, what site am I reading?! is this real life?!?
                          I smell copyright infringement litigation

Comment

Im going to be pissed if the offense falls on its face this season, especially with all the players saying how "player friendly" it is.
                            "Player friendly" can also sometimes mean "opposing defense friendly" as well.

Comment

You are naive Dezz

If nothing else...tyranny is definitely order.
                              It may not be the kind of order we want. It may not be the kind of order the citizens of that country want. But IT IS order.
                              +10000

Tyranny and dictatorship is the only thing that works in the middle east.

A Western-type democracy in the middle east is like opening up all the cages in a zoo and expecting all the animals to get along..... It's naive, it's idiotic, and it's dangerous.

Comment

It may not be the kind of order we want. It may not be the kind of order the citizens of that country want.
                                Killing a bunch of people to stabilize a country is not "order" in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X