This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

yea... i originally said sign n trade Lee... but i really don't think that could happen because essentially u'll have to choose between Hedo and Lee.... if they lose Hedo then maybe
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Did you Jersey/NY guys get a lot of rain over the weekend?

Poured like a ***** down here mannnnnnnnn.

At my job on Saturday, we was taping a DE high school football all star game and it just flooded...

It was raining, it was windy. The wind took a camera right off the tripod and smashed it against the sidewalk... cameras ain't supposed to fly... lol my boss was PISSED because that was his personal camera that he brought. Gonna get Comcast to front him a new one now....

And then when the game started, the sun came out... it was the wierdest thing

I'm still tired from climbing all those ****in steps... didn't sleep well Friday night and then had a 12 hour work day on Sat..... geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
      [/quote]

hey bro who cares, at least ur working...

btw i was thinking, have u ever thought of a waiter job?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Did you Jersey/NY guys get a lot of rain over the weekend?

At my job on Saturday, we was taping a DE high school football all star game and it just flooded...

It was raining, it was windy. The wind took a camera right off the tripod and smashed it against the sidewalk... cameras ain't supposed to fly... lol my boss was PISSED because that was his personal camera that he brought. Gonna get Comcast to front him a new one now....

I'm still tired from climbing all those ****in steps... didn't sleep well Friday night and then had a 12 hour work day on Sat..... geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
        [/quote]

btw i was thinking, have u ever thought of a waiter job?[/quote]

Yeah bro, I don't really care... I love my job so it didn't really matter. It just sucked climbing these bleacher steps in the rain setting up cameras.... and being almost dead tired didn't help... lol

Why you ask about a waiter job man?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Did you Jersey/NY guys get a lot of rain over the weekend?

[/quote]

Yeah bro, I don't really care... I love my job so it didn't really matter. It just sucked climbing these bleacher steps in the rain setting up cameras.... and being almost dead tired didn't help... lol

[/quote]

cuz u've complained about how u don't got any coin cuz this place cut your hours and how there are no jobs...

u can always get a job in food service

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Did you Jersey/NY guys get a lot of rain over the weekend?

[/quote]

[/quote]

cuz u've complained about how u don't got any coin cuz this place cut your hours and how there are no jobs...

u can always get a job in food service[/quote]

That is true... I'll have to see if any place is hiring

Oh yeah, and when classes start again, I get my gig as a computer lab assistant back so yeah...

they pay me to be on the radio too

That pays NICE, considering what the job entails of

Comment

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

Hey all,

I just wanted to go over something with all of you. The mods and I have been discussing sigs. We have a strict rule about sigs HAVING to be football related. We are more lenient with avatars, but when it comes to sigs we are going to be more strict.

I understand you all wager your sigs in good fun and that is fine, just keep in mind keep them football related. Thank you.

-Mod M

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Did you Jersey/NY guys get a lot of rain over the weekend?

[/quote]

[/quote]

u can always get a job in food service[/quote]

That is true... I'll have to see if any place is hiring

Oh yeah, and when classes start again, I get my gig as a computer lab assistant back so yeah...

they pay me to be on the radio too

That pays NICE, considering what the job entails of
                [/quote]

true, just saying tips is a good way to make some coin...

Comment

[quote user="Mod_M"]Hey all,

I just wanted to go over something with all of you. The mods and I have been discussing sigs. We have a strict rule about sigs HAVING to be football related. We are more lenient with avatars, but when it comes to sigs we are going to be more strict.

I understand you all wager your sigs in good fun and that is fine, just keep in mind keep them football related. Thank you.

-Mod M[/quote]

So what you saying man? I can't keep my birthday cake up?

Comment

[quote user="Mod_M"]Hey all,

-Mod M[/quote]

good thing the Meyerbud calender is giants related

[]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Mod_M"]Hey all,

-Mod M[/quote]

good thing the Meyerbud calender is giants related

[][/quote]

You dirty little bastage...... lmao

Comment

You know it's really slow in the Thread when ur replying to BS topics in TAGF.....

Comment

Morning all.</P>

</P>

Was watching the movie Summer Catch on TV late last night cause I couldn't get to sleep. It his hilariously AWFUL...Freddie Prince Jr. douchbag is a terrible actor....what ever happened to him ? he was a BIG star and than gone...anyway Jessica Biehl was super HOT in that movie though but what a ridiculous story and terrible acting !</P>

Comment

hahaha

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Oh snap! The NBA Draft is in 3 days!

I'm pumped for that man
                              [/quote]</P>

</P>

Why ??</P>

</P>

They say after Griffen goes to the Clippers the talent drops steeply....Colin Cowhurd was just making fun of the draft on his ESPN radio sho 1 hour ago.</P>

</P>

He said after Clippers select Griffen they should just stop the thning and let guys try out ....LMAO !</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Oh snap! The NBA Draft is in 3 days!

I'm pumped for that man
                                [/quote]</p>

</p>

Why ??</p>

</p>

They say after Griffen goes to the Clippers the talnet drops steeply....Colin Cowurd was just making fun of the draft on his ESPN radio sho 1 hour ago.</p>

</p>

He said after Clippers select Griffen they should just stop the thning and let guys try out ....LMAO !</p>[/quote]

I'm pumped because my team sucks and I want them to get better.

Where the hell is everyone today?

Comment

Working...
                                X