This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Bump

[/quote]</p>

</p>

<font size="5">That girl is AMAZING !!!</font></p>

[/quote] religious bump... halleluja[/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>

Her *** is sweet...and het rack is pretty decent too !</p>[/quote]

that rack is beyond decent... MUST FIND HER NAME[/quote]

Mrs. LT
    [/quote]

"OH NO, NOT AGAIN LT"[/quote]LOL!!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Alright.... it's boring as hell today... I'm gonna go eat something and be back later

Comment

i think we need a moorehead vs daven to get this day started
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Yeah I'm out...I'll try again later today maybe...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i think we need a moorehead vs daven to get this day started[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

[B]</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i think we need a moorehead vs daven to get this day started[/quote]

I second that

Comment

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Mod_M"]Hey all, I just wanted to go over something with all of you. The mods and I have been discussing sigs. We have a strict rule about sigs HAVING to be football related. We are more lenient with avatars, but when it comes to sigs we are going to be more strict. I understand you all wager your sigs in good fun and that is fine, just keep in mind keep them football related. Thank you. -Mod M[/quote]</P>

looks like im in the clear, as i have the best one with lt and dave on the bike a distant 2nd</P>

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...fri&id=4274501

good read...

I think Moss is gonna be big for us this year...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=chadiha_jeffri&amp;id=4274501

good read...

I think Moss is gonna be big for us this year...[/quote]

Excellent read

One reason to be optimistic about the development of the Giants'
                    receivers is timing. When Burress became a constant problem for the
                    team last season, the Giants' coaches had to ask more of
                    less-experienced players. Now those same coaches can spend more time
                    focusing on how best to use the remaining receivers. Instead of
                    primarily expecting Burress -- and Toomer -- to be reliable, they're
                    able to see just how much they should be asking of the members of this
                    group.</p>

It might sound like a small difference, but the players believe it's significant. </p>

"The time we've had to work together this offseason is basically like a
                    head start on this year," Hixon said. "The coaches can see what we all
                    do well and they're designing routes that work for us. Last year it was
                    mainly about what Plaxico did well. But we're all showing what we can
                    do now."</p>

</p>^ ^
                    I love that part. It's what I've been saying for a while.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=chadiha_jeffri&amp;id=4274501 good read... I think Moss is gonna be big for us this year...[/quote]i agree matt. iv been saying it all long. as long as he stays off the bench of course. hes fast as hell and has soft hands.

Comment

Something tells me I should have had more than Pop Tarts and birthday cake for lunch.....

Comment

ugh, im so damn tired, and i have to go to work soon. FML
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]ugh, im so damn tired, and i have to go to work soon. FML
                            [/quote]

uhg that does blow...

i'm hoping for nice weather today, gonna go ball it up a lil

Comment

wisdoooom teeethhhhhh=migrains+ work= floor looks good to sleep on.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]wisdoooom teeethhhhhh=migrains+ work= floor looks good to sleep on.[/quote]
                                LOL, u get em taken out or theyre comin in???
                                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                                X