This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    When I was working, I would come in extra early to finish all my work so that I can bull**** and still get paid lmao.
    HA! I came in at 8:30 opposed to 9 because I dropped off my car at the mechanic (hope it's okay) and I finished my work super early. Half hour overtime is better than nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      HA! I came in at 8:30 opposed to 9 because I dropped off my car at the mechanic (hope it's okay) and I finished my work super early. Half hour overtime is better than nothing.
      another hit and run?
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

another hit and run?
        Naw, just heard something rotating constantly. I'm about to call by 1pm-2pm for confirmation of what it is that is making the horrible noise.

Probably wheel bearings

Comment

that looks stupid and i dont know if you know this but Derek Jeter is kinda of a big deal, larger than life character so he deserves to be big.

Comment

Naw, just heard something rotating constantly. I'm about to call by 1pm-2pm for confirmation of what it is that is making the horrible noise.

Probably wheel bearings
            It's probably your axle. My mom has been having that problem for some years now with her Acura.

Comment

It's probably your axle. My mom has been having that problem for some years now with her Acura.
              I thought I got those replaced like last year but I honestly do not remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                that looks stupid and i dont know if you know this but Derek Jeter is kinda of a big deal, larger than life character so he deserves to be big.
                it's literally the same exact picture, just two sizes smaller.
                for the record, your sig size doesn't bother me, I was just like..putting it out there just in case you didn't want to do all the work of re-sizing your sig...if you were thinking about it.

I WAS JUST BEING A GOOD PERSON.

Comment

I thought I got those replaced like last year but I honestly do not remember.
                  Did your car pass inspection?

Comment

Did your car pass inspection?
                    Yes, I never trust those ****ers though. I feel like they check the bare minimum

Comment

it's literally the same exact picture, just two sizes smaller.
                      for the record, your sig size doesn't bother me, I was just like..putting it out there just in case you didn't want to do all the work of re-sizing your sig...if you were thinking about it.

I WAS JUST BEING A GOOD PERSON.
                      Why thank you
                      But I rather annoy people.

Comment

Yes, I never trust those ****ers though. I feel like they check the bare minimum
                        Yeah I feel you, some places (like Goodyear) just want your money. But I would definitely get that checked out, does it make like a grinding noise when you try to make a turn? If so, you need a realignment.

I'm not a pro or anything, but I know that's exactly what's wrong with my mom's car and it sounds like you're having the same issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Why thank you
                          But I rather annoy people.
                          whatever

Comment

depends on the car. because most cars you just have to hook up to a computer or else it wont print your inspection sticker. so the only things they look for are like brakes, tires, and wearable parts etc.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• My manager comes to me laughing, and shes like "you got a negative feed back score last week, would you like to read it?!" and im like WHAT!??!?! I NEVER GET BAD ONES!!! Yes I want to read!!
                              I did an IRA rollover for a lady...she maybe moved like $15,000 over, maybe less, I'm not really sure....
                              This was the wording:

"I didn't feel that the person who assisted me appreciated the amount of money, and business I was bringing here, and I wasn't thanked accordingly."

What?! who are these people?!

My manager is like..."maybe going forward you can grovel a bit more lolololololol"
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                My manager comes to me laughing, and shes like "you got a negative feed back score last week, would you like to read it?!" and im like WHAT!??!?! I NEVER GET BAD ONES!!! Yes I want to read!!
                                I did an IRA rollover for a lady...she maybe moved like $15,000 over, maybe less, I'm not really sure....
                                This was the wording:

"I didn't feel that the person who assisted me appreciated the amount of money, and business I was bringing here, and I wasn't thanked accordingly."

What?! who are these people?!

My manager is like..."maybe going forward you can grovel a bit more lolololololol"
                                Lmfao wtf??? Why do you have to freaking jump for joy all because people use your bank? Like uhhhh...thank you for banking with us..? Bye nigga.

Comment

Working...
                                X