This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]ugh, im so damn tired, and i have to go to work soon. FML
    [/quote]

uhg that does blow...

i'm hoping for nice weather today, gonna go ball it up a lil[/quote]

Well it's clear right now... lil cloudy, but nice...

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]wisdoooom teeethhhhhh=migrains+ work= floor looks good to sleep on.[/quote]
      LOL, u get em taken out or theyre comin in???
      [/quote]</P>

theyre coming in man, and i got a phobia with dentist, i dont like people sticking objects in my mouth.lol i went to get them pulled and u wanted gas that knocks you out,not a needle. and this 20 year old arab doogie houser walks in and is like "no oneusesthat techique anymore(in 7/11 voice), and my friend got them pulled a month before and told me he got just the gas. so i was like "yo you just lied straight to my face" and walked out but i think i regret it nowlol</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]wisdoooom teeethhhhhh=migrains+ work= floor looks good to sleep on.[/quote]
        [/quote]</P>

theyre coming in man, and i got a phobia with dentist, i dont like people sticking objects in my mouth.lol i went to get them pulled and u wanted gas that knocks you out,not a needle. and this 20 year old arab doogie houser walks in and is like "no oneusesthat techique anymore(in 7/11 voice), and my friend got them pulled a month before and told me he got just the gas. so i was like "yo you just lied straight to my face" and walked out but i think i regret it nowlol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]ugh, im so damn tired, and i have to go to work soon. FML
          [/quote]

uhg that does blow...

[/quote]

ahh it don't matter, the birdman ain't dead, i fly in any weather

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]ugh, im so damn tired, and i have to go to work soon. FML
            [/quote]

uhg that does blow...

[/quote]

ahh it don't matter, the birdman ain't dead, i fly in any weather

[/quote]

LOL

Now HE would look nice in a Knicks jersey

Oh yeah Matt, check ur PM in a few minutes bro

EDIT: check it now mannnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

theyre coming in man, and i got a phobia with dentist, i dont like people sticking objects in my mouth.lol i went to get them pulled and u wanted gas that knocks you out,*not a needle. and this 20 year old arab doogie houser walks in and is like "no one*uses*that techique anymore(in 7/11 voice), and my friend got them pulled a month before and told me he got just the gas. so i was like "yo you just lied straight to my face" and walked out but i think i regret it nowlol</P>[/quote]

as you were leaving, did he say: "THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND COME AGAIN"

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]"THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND COME AGAIN"[/quote]

Comment

Brandon Jacobs going to be interviewed on Jim Rome in about 20-25 minutes guys !!!

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Brandon Jacobs going to be interviewed on Jim Rome in about 20-25 minutes guys !!![/quote]

[] I won't be able to catch it, I'd bet he talks about boxing [:P]

anyhow update us on it if you can.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Brandon Jacobs going to be interviewed on Jim Rome in about 20-25 minutes guys !!![/quote]

can someone do play by play?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]"THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND COME AGAIN"[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Brandon Jacobs going to be interviewed on Jim Rome in about 20-25 minutes guys !!![/quote]

[]* I won't be able to catch it, I'd bet he talks about boxing [:P]

anyhow update us on it if you can.
                          [/quote]

U got it.

Comment

On radio?? Cause I thought Rome's on at 430pm ET
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

good afternoon boys. hopefull im back for the day!!

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Brandon Jacobs going to be interviewed on Jim Rome in about 20-25 minutes guys !!![/quote]
                                On radio??* Cause I thought Rome's on at 430pm ET
                                [/quote]

Radio Kase...The Jungle not his TV show .

Comment

Working...
                                X