This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Brandon Jacobs going to be interviewed on Jim Rome in about 20-25 minutes guys !!![/quote]
    On radio?? Cause I thought Rome's on at 430pm ET
    [/quote]

Sounds like it's the radio show because the TV show is on at 4:30

I read that and I said to myself "Holy ****! Rome's almost on!! I gotta get ready for work! LMAO"

EDIT: but then I looked at the time and realized it was only 1:40 lol

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]wisdoooom teeethhhhhh=migrains+ work= floor looks good to sleep on.[/quote]
      LOL, u get em taken out or theyre comin in???
      [/quote]</p>

theyre coming in man, and i got a phobia with dentist, i dont like people sticking objects in my mouth.lol i went to get them pulled and u wanted gas that knocks you out,not a needle. and this 20 year old arab doogie houser walks in and is like "no oneusesthat techique anymore(in 7/11 voice), and my friend got them pulled a month before and told me he got just the gas. so i was like "yo you just lied straight to my face" and walked out but i think i regret it nowlol</p>[/quote]
      Get the gas, no question about it yo
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]good afternoon boys. hopefull im back for the day!![/quote]

Hey..." there she is; the special lady..."

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]good afternoon boys. hopefull im back for the day!![/quote]

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Brandon Jacobs going to be interviewed on Jim Rome in about 20-25 minutes guys !!![/quote]
            [/quote]

Radio Kase...The Jungle not his TV show .[/quote]
            They only play his radio show out here I think weekdays after 10 or so
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]wisdoooom teeethhhhhh=migrains+ work= floor looks good to sleep on.[/quote]
              [/quote]</p>

theyre coming in man, and i got a phobia with dentist, i dont like people sticking objects in my mouth.lol i went to get them pulled and u wanted gas that knocks you out,*not a needle. and this 20 year old arab doogie houser walks in and is like "no one*uses*that techique anymore(in 7/11 voice), and my friend got them pulled a month before and told me he got just the gas. so i was like "yo you just lied straight to my face" and walked out but i think i regret it nowlol</p>[/quote]
              [/quote]

******* lol

i got the numb thing and they yanked them, it didn't even hurt...

sack up fellas haha
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

theyre coming in man, and i got a phobia with dentist, i dont like people sticking objects in my mouth.lol i went to get them pulled and u wanted gas that knocks you out,not a needle. and this 20 year old arab doogie houser walks in and is like "no oneusesthat techique anymore(in 7/11 voice), and my friend got them pulled a month before and told me he got just the gas. so i was like "yo you just lied straight to my face" and walked out but i think i regret it nowlol</p>[/quote]
                [/quote]

I got the gas when I was 16? to get a buncha molers pulled, it was great! I was done and sitting in the waiting room laughing and all happy and saying how I wanted more teeth pulled while these other kids and parents were looking at me horrified cause I had those cotten swabs in my mouth and they were drenched with blood from the gaping holes in my gums....and then I got vicodin! it was such a nice experience

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Brandon Jacobs going to be interviewed on Jim Rome in about 20-25 minutes guys !!![/quote]
                  [/quote]

Sounds like it's the radio show because the TV show is on at 4:30

I read that and I said to myself "Holy ****! Rome's almost on!! I gotta get ready for work! LMAO"

EDIT: but then I looked at the time and realized it was only 1:40 lol
                  [/quote]
                  Hey ya never know, they got scheduling conflicts on BSPN every once in a while...... And it coulda been for Bethpage Black or Soccer

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

******* lol

sack up fellas haha[/quote]

not as much fun, and some people have teeth fused to their jaw bone...numbing it up don't really work when they are using a saw on your bones and you see smoke coming out of your face.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]good afternoon boys. hopefull im back for the day!![/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol i missed you too lil brothaaaaa</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

******* lol

That's what I did when I got my teeth pulled. They shot some novacaine in my mouth and I didn't even know they pulled them until i saw them lying on the table.

It sucked having those cotton swabs in ur mouth to catch all the blood tho....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

theyre coming in man, and i got a phobia with dentist, i dont like people sticking objects in my mouth.lol i went to get them pulled and u wanted gas that knocks you out,*not a needle. and this 20 year old arab doogie houser walks in and is like "no one*uses*that techique anymore(in 7/11 voice), and my friend got them pulled a month before and told me he got just the gas. so i was like "yo you just lied straight to my face" and walked out but i think i regret it nowlol</p>[/quote]
                          [/quote]

******* lol

That's what I did when I got my teeth pulled. They shot some novacaine in my mouth and I didn't even know they pulled them until i saw them lying on the table.

[/quote]

LT mans up more than daven, kase, and dezzz

lolololol
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

it's highly dependent on which teeth they are pulling, the further back the deeper the roots...

like front teeth, you can just rip those suckers out with pliers and it'll hurt a little bit but not huge, on the other hand you try to pull a moler out and your won't even be able to do it, let alone the pain you'll have will be tremendous.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

I got the gas when I was 16? to get a buncha molers pulled, it was great! I was done and sitting in the waiting room laughing and all happy and saying how I wanted more teeth pulled while these other kids and parents were looking at me horrified cause I had those cotten swabs in my mouth and they were drenched with blood from the gaping holes in my gums....and then I got vicodin! it was such a nice experience
                              [/quote]LOL!!!!

I got the gas and demerol and got all of my wisdom teeth pulled at once...... I was a doped up mess, my boy picked me up from the dentist and it was one of the most fun rides home, I thought I was gonna fly out the top of his convertable even though I had the seatbelt on and weigh over 220lbs

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] LT mans up more than daven, kase, and dezzz

lolololol[/quote]

Pssshaw who turns down a free high...really.

Comment

Working...
                                X