This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

when i got my wisdom teeth out they were double inpacted cuz my mouth was too small for them and they had to drill into my jaw bone. the worst expirence of my life. i was knocked out for it and went thru a entire bottle of percocet the next day... i was out of school for like 3 weeks and my face was swollen for like a month. id rather die then go through that again lol

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]wisdoooom teeethhhhhh=migrains+ work= floor looks good to sleep on.[/quote]
      LOL, u get em taken out or theyre comin in???
      [/quote]</p>

theyre coming in man, and i got a phobia with dentist, i dont like people sticking objects in my mouth.lol i went to get them pulled and u wanted gas that knocks you out,not a needle. and this 20 year old arab doogie houser walks in and is like "no oneusesthat techique anymore(in 7/11 voice), and my friend got them pulled a month before and told me he got just the gas. so i was like "yo you just lied straight to my face" and walked out but i think i regret it nowlol</p>[/quote]
      Get the gas, no question about it yo
      [/quote]

I got the gas when I was 16? to get a buncha molers pulled, it was great! I was done and sitting in the waiting room laughing and all happy and saying how I wanted more teeth pulled while these other kids and parents were looking at me horrified cause I had those cotten swabs in my mouth and they were drenched with blood from the gaping holes in my gums....and then I got vicodin! it was such a nice experience
      [/quote]LOL!!!!

I got the gas and demerol and got all of my wisdom teeth pulled at once...... I was a doped up mess, my boy picked me up from the dentist and it was one of the most fun rides home, I thought I was gonna fly out the top of his convertable even though I had the seatbelt on and weigh over 220lbs
      [/quote]

Lol yeah, it's great stuff...I actually only had 3 wisdom teeth grow in and they pulled them all at once too when I was like 18-19 I think.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] LT mans up more than daven, kase, and dezzz

lolololol[/quote]

Pssshaw who turns down a free high...really.
        [/quote]And a REALLY fun one at that
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]wisdoooom teeethhhhhh=migrains+ work= floor looks good to sleep on.[/quote]
          [/quote]</p>

theyre coming in man, and i got a phobia with dentist, i dont like people sticking objects in my mouth.lol i went to get them pulled and u wanted gas that knocks you out,not a needle. and this 20 year old arab doogie houser walks in and is like "no oneusesthat techique anymore(in 7/11 voice), and my friend got them pulled a month before and told me he got just the gas. so i was like "yo you just lied straight to my face" and walked out but i think i regret it nowlol</p>[/quote]
          [/quote]

******* lol

i got the numb thing and they yanked them, it didn't even hurt...

sack up fellas haha[/quote]

That's what I did when I got my teeth pulled. They shot some novacaine in my mouth and I didn't even know they pulled them until i saw them lying on the table.

It sucked having those cotton swabs in ur mouth to catch all the blood tho....
          [/quote]

LT mans up more than daven, kase, and dezzz

lolololol[/quote]

I forget where the teeth were in my mouth... but it was like 3+ years ago when I got my braces on. They didn't put brackets on two teeth on the bottom row. A week later I go to the dentist and they pull two teeth from the front of the bottom row... they just shot me up, my mouth went completely numb and I didn't feel a thing.

My friend was all scared of getting his tooth pulled and I calmed him down with my novacaine story... stuff works wonders

Comment

God you know it's bad when ur talking about getting teeth pulled.....

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] LT mans up more than daven, kase, and dezzz

lolololol[/quote]

Pssshaw who turns down a free high...really.
              [/quote]And a REALLY fun one at that
              [/quote]

lol just had to break balls
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

'See this man he was arrested for mopery'
                "Whats mopery?"
                'He exposed himself 2 a blind man...'

Oh man I LOVE Revenge of the Nerds....its on G4 rite now
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

You Moos SURE CAN PARTY!!!

Oh man im literally in tears rite now, its like the middle of the party scene..... They dont make movies like this anymore, LOL

Comment

<u><font size="6">THE <font color="#ff0000">S</font><font color="#0000ff">O</font><font color="#ff0000">N</font><font color="#0000ff">I</font><font color="#ff0000">C</font> IS OPEN</font></u>

Praise the Lord.

http://www.northjersey.com/business/...aceholder.html

Comment

[8] Jennifer lost the war today, they'll find her burned and raped

Through it all she must have wondered "what have I done?"

But no one really cares today, the world's a busy place

Guess she must've really sinned now

(really sinned now) [8]

Sorry... just had that song in my head... kick *** old school Offspring song

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

******* lol

i got the numb thing and they yanked them, it didn't even hurt...

sack up fellas haha[/quote]
                        I just got shots and they pulled mine out. I am going to have to go with MMB on this one. It was crazy watching the dentist yank on my mouth like that. Just put on a lil Rage and roll with the punches.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]<u><font size="6">THE <font color="#ff0000">S</font><font color="#0000ff">O</font><font color="#ff0000">N</font><font color="#0000ff">I</font><font color="#ff0000">C</font> IS OPEN</font></u>

Praise the Lord.

http://www.northjersey.com/business/...aceholder.html
                          [/quote]THAT....IS.....AMAZING!!!!!

Cant wait for the 1st blunt ride out there, LOL......Where's hasbrouck heights at?? Ive made it to Paterson (from LI) in under an hr, given it was at like midnite on a thrusday....

Comment

TBH I've had all 3 ways, I've had the Shot to knock me out, I've had the gas and I've had just Novocain.

(I had a horse mouth at one point, I've had 8 permanent teeth pulled all molers)

Gas is my "favorite" the Shot made me feel queasy and Novocain is blah, you feel a little pinch and then he pulls your teeth but you don't get to have a good time while he's doing it like with the gas.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]<u><font size="6">THE <font color="#ff0000">S</font><font color="#0000ff">O</font><font color="#ff0000">N</font><font color="#0000ff">I</font><font color="#ff0000">C</font> IS OPEN</font></u>

Praise the Lord.

[/quote]THAT....IS.....AMAZING!!!!!

[/quote]
                              Take her to.......She looks ready for some food

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]You don't get to have a good time while he's doing it with no lube.
                                [/quote]

Comment

Working...
                                X