Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    That'd be a terrible way to get pink eye!! =P
    Eli seems like a very quirky guy.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      They finally put the article up at HP. The comments from the zealots are hilarious.
      Lol.... I didn't check those deranged fools but I seen an article by Maddow on MSLSD just to get a laugh.

      These people truly are a herd.... Obama could literally rob their house and they'll look the other way.

      Comment


      • idk why i'd trust a polling like that....
        Obama was doomed from the get go....it was never going to work out for him.

        Dubya = Rob Marinelli's 2008 Lions.....and then Obama = Jim Schwartz' 2009 Lions.....

        Good luck fixing this buddaayy
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          idk why i'd trust a polling like that....
          Obama was doomed from the get go....it was never going to work out for him.

          Dubya = Rob Marinelli's 2008 Lions.....and then Obama = Jim Schwartz' 2009 Lions.....

          Good luck fixing this buddaayy
          Even the most hard core libs are too embarrassed to go with the "it's still Bush's fault" excuse.
          Good for you for being different.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Even the most hard core libs are too embarrassed to go with the "it's still Bush's fault" excuse.
            Good for you for being different.
            lol....it's not even that....my only point is that you people aren't looking for a president or a politician......youre looking for a miracle worker. it's really no wonder most repubs are holy-rolling-literalists.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • I just watched a black storm cloud roll over town....it was fast! whoa-hoooo SCIENCE, *****!!!!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                lol....it's not even that....my only point is that you people aren't looking for a president or a politician......youre looking for a miracle worker. it's really no wonder most repubs are holy-rolling-literalists.
                The last two presidents have been incompetent.
                "holy rolling"? What the heck?
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  The last two presidents have been incompetent.
                  "holy rolling"? What the heck?
                  hehe....idk, it's a term my parents used to describe people who quote scripture in everyday life somehow lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    I just watched a black storm cloud roll over town....
                    Is Obama the "black storm cloud" in this post?
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      hehe....idk, it's a term my parents used to describe people who quote scripture in everyday life somehow lol
                      I think you are a tad obsessed with this religion thing with Presidents.
                      Who cares?
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        I think you are a tad obsessed with this religion thing with Presidents.
                        Who cares?
                        You havent herd? All repubs are bible thumpers that work at hobby lobby.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          You havent herd? All repubs are bible thumpers that work at hobby lobby.
                          clearly.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            Is Obama the "black storm cloud" in this post?
                            according to these guys, most definitely lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              Obama was doomed from the get go....it was never going to work out for him.
                              Im afraid to ask you why, but why?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                clearly.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X