This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]On another note my fam from Charlotte came up this past weekend and they said there are no Diners out there. WTF
    [/quote]
    What is a Diner?
    [/quote]

Applebees... TGI Friday's... etc

At least that's the stuff we got over here

Olive Garden, Red Lobster.... there's a whole little stretch in Dover with a few different restaurants/diners

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]On another note my fam from Charlotte came up this past weekend and they said there are no Diners out there. WTF
      [/quote]
      What is a Diner?
      [/quote]
      lol an east coast thang[/quote]
      I like the show on Food Network. Diners Drive ins and dives. That is a good one. lol
      [/quote]

LOL... you ever see this thing called Food Network Challenges? These chefs make different shaped cakes and stuff... like the Empire State Building and the Eifel Tower

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]On another note my fam from Charlotte came up this past weekend and they said there are no Diners out there.* WTF
        [/quote]
        What is a Diner?
        [/quote]

Olive Garden, Red Lobster.... there's a whole little stretch in Dover with a few different restaurants/diners
        [/quote]

no, those are not diners
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]<u><font size="6">THE <font color="#ff0000">S</font><font color="#0000ff">O</font><font color="#ff0000">N</font><font color="#0000ff">I</font><font color="#ff0000">C</font> IS OPEN</font></u>

Praise the Lord.

http://www.northjersey.com/business/...aceholder.html
          [/quote]THAT....IS.....AMAZING!!!!!

Cant wait for the 1st blunt ride out there, LOL......Where's hasbrouck heights at?? Ive made it to Paterson (from LI) in under an hr, given it was at like midnite on a thrusday....
          [/quote]

It's like 15 min from my house, it's amazing, it's like 3 min from where I work....It's a little south of Hackensack Kase.
          [/quote]So i guess its safe 2 say you're gonna have everything on the menu at least once....... yo is this spot 24/7??

I may have 2 make it a necessary stop on the way back from whenever I hit up Vernon Valley
          [/quote]

i doubt it, i don't htink anything on 17 is 24/7[/quote]
          But its a fast food joint.....Us weed smokers have odd hours, LOL
          [/quote]

haha i know, and on that strip of 17 around the stadium there is a mcds, 2 wendys, BK, and a white castle, none are 24/7[/quote]That my friend is a TRAVESTY!!!!

Every drive thru out here is 24/7....... On another note my fam from Charlotte came up this past weekend and they said there are no Diners out there. WTF, I would lose my gord if there wasnt at least 10 diners within 15mins to choose from..... Where do you go after a heavy nite of drinking for heavy food, or in the morning after a hardcore session of drunken sex????

Oh how us in the Tri-State are so spoiled, I couldnt imagine being without 24/7 public transportation (and as much as we complain about and say it sucks its really outstanding) and places 2 get good eats at anytime of day
          [/quote]

well the mcds on 46 is 24/7, the white castle in clifton is 24/7 off of 46, the wendys on 4 in paramus is 24/7...

keep in mind htats diner area... there are like 6 of them in the towns where everyone goes late night...

i'll still ****in complain about public transportation...

there is only ONE train after midnight from NY to the bergen main line... and its before 1 i think... u miss that and then ur around til 430...

ON THE WEEKENDS

its like they encourage drunk driving[/quote]

Well its the same out on LI, theres a 1240ish train then its the 4am moving drunk tank (which BTW is one of the most fun/trashiest train rides ever).... Dude imagine it in just about EVERY OTHER CITY where you have 2 drive no matter what cause the buses stop running at 10pm and there's no train, that literally encourages drunk driving
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]On another note my fam from Charlotte came up this past weekend and they said there are no Diners out there. WTF
            [/quote]
            What is a Diner?
            [/quote]

[/quote]

no, those are not diners[/quote]

Well that's what we got down here...

We had this nice place called the Cozy Diner or something... then they got new management and they place sucked.... it sucks because they had the best burgers and fries meal I've ever eaten while eating out.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]<u><font size="6">THE <font color="#ff0000">S</font><font color="#0000ff">O</font><font color="#ff0000">N</font><font color="#0000ff">I</font><font color="#ff0000">C</font> IS OPEN</font></u>

Praise the Lord.

http://www.northjersey.com/business/...aceholder.html
              [/quote]THAT....IS.....AMAZING!!!!!

Cant wait for the 1st blunt ride out there, LOL......Where's hasbrouck heights at??* Ive made it to Paterson (from LI) in under an hr, given it was at like midnite on a thrusday....
              [/quote]

It's like 15 min from my house, it's amazing, it's like 3 min from where I work....It's a little south of Hackensack Kase.
              [/quote]So i guess its safe 2 say you're gonna have everything on the menu at least once....... yo is this spot 24/7??

I may have 2 make it a necessary stop on the way back from whenever I hit up Vernon Valley
              [/quote]

i doubt it, i don't htink anything on 17 is 24/7[/quote]
              But its a fast food joint.....Us weed smokers have odd hours, LOL
              [/quote]

haha i know, and on that strip of 17 around the stadium there is a mcds, 2 wendys, BK, and a white castle, none are 24/7[/quote]That my friend is a TRAVESTY!!!!

Every drive thru out here is 24/7....... On another note my fam from Charlotte came up this past weekend and they said there are no Diners out there.* WTF, I would lose my gord if there wasnt at least 10 diners within 15mins to choose from..... Where do you go after a heavy nite of drinking for heavy food, or in the morning after a hardcore session of drunken sex????

Oh how us in the Tri-State are so spoiled, I couldnt imagine being without 24/7 public transportation (and as much as we complain about and say it sucks its really outstanding) and places 2 get good eats at anytime of day
              [/quote]

well the mcds on 46 is 24/7, the white castle in clifton is 24/7 off of 46, the wendys on 4 in paramus is 24/7...

keep in mind htats diner area... there are like 6 of them in the towns where everyone goes late night...

i'll still ****in complain about public transportation...

there is only ONE train after midnight from NY to the bergen main line... and its before 1 i think... u miss that and then ur around til 430...

ON THE WEEKENDS

its like they encourage drunk driving[/quote]

Well its the same out on LI, theres a 1240ish train then its the 4am moving drunk tank (which BTW is one of the most fun/trashiest train rides ever).... Dude imagine it in just about EVERY OTHER CITY where you have 2 drive no matter what cause the buses stop running at 10pm and there's no train, that literally encourages drunk driving
              [/quote]

its bull****

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]On another note my fam from Charlotte came up this past weekend and they said there are no Diners out there. WTF
                [/quote]
                What is a Diner?
                [/quote]

[/quote](shakes head)

Nah man those are chain resturants, diners are privately owned inexpensive resurants that are 24/7 and have just about every food and a fully stocked bar..... and you're just about 100% guaranteed that it's Greek Owned
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]On another note my fam from Charlotte came up this past weekend and they said there are no Diners out there.* WTF
                  [/quote]
                  What is a Diner?
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

no, those are not diners[/quote]

Well that's what we got down here...

We had this nice place called the Cozy Diner or something... then they got new management and they place sucked.... it sucks because they had the best burgers and fries meal I've ever eaten while eating out.
                  [/quote]

yea that was prolly a diner...

everything u mentioned before is a restaurant chain

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]On another note my fam from Charlotte came up this past weekend and they said there are no Diners out there. WTF
                    [/quote]
                    What is a Diner?
                    [/quote]

[/quote](shakes head)

Nah man those are chain resturants, diners are privately owned inexpensive resurants that are 24/7 and have just about every food and a fully stocked bar..... and you're just about 100% guaranteed that it's Greek Owned
                    [/quote]

Yeah. Then Delaware don't got any....

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]On another note my fam from Charlotte came up this past weekend and they said there are no Diners out there.* WTF
                      [/quote]
                      What is a Diner?
                      [/quote]

[/quote](shakes head)

[/quote]

lol true...

they dont ALWAYS have liqour, but most do

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]On another note my fam from Charlotte came up this past weekend and they said there are no Diners out there. WTF
                        [/quote]
                        What is a Diner?
                        [/quote]

[/quote](shakes head)

[/quote]

lol true...

they dont ALWAYS have liqour, but most do[/quote]I love being able to get an Omlette, Full Breakfast, Gyro &amp; fries, a Turkey Club, an Outstanding Burger, or Grape Leaves with a Wild Turkey on the rocks

The better ones have fully stocked bars, and only a TINY minority deliver..... Oh how I miss Georges Diner in Sunset Park []

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]On another note my fam from Charlotte came up this past weekend and they said there are no Diners out there. WTF
                          [/quote]
                          What is a Diner?
                          [/quote]

[/quote](shakes head)

[/quote]

Yeah. Then Delaware don't got any....
                          [/quote]Yea man I think u gotta head 2 Jerz or Philly for the closest diner 2 DE..... Im sure u guys got some kickass crab shacks down there tho

Comment

Maybe we can frequent one of these so called diners Kase.....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]On another note my fam from Charlotte came up this past weekend and they said there are no Diners out there. WTF
                              [/quote]
                              What is a Diner?
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

WTF...those aren't diners those are chain restaurants LT.

Diners are called like "Tiffany's" or "Stateline" or the name of the town their in, Airmount Diner, or New City Diner.

Diners server pretty much everything, at any time of day...but mostly people go for coffee.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Maybe we can frequent one of these so called diners Kase.....
                                [/quote]

Diners are like the "Hangout" place before you can drink...legally.

and then they are the place you go to when you leave the bar at 4am but still wanna hang out with people.

they are pretty awesome I couldn't live without diners.

Comment

Working...
                                X