This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] thjats a two hour stop gap... yikes lol yea but shots won't be included at that point[/quote]

Two hour stop break could be killed with some ganja, a few smokes, and one big ole pitcher of beer for each person right at the end of our open bar.
    [/quote] haha i'll be napping by then[/quote]</P>

ill be passed out on the sidewalk out front.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]we should also play some type of drinking game, everyone picks a random draft prospects name, and every time his name is mentioned they have to drink a shot or something....something to do with watching the draft.
      [/quote] thats a good idea.. we should work something out so we can have a game going[/quote]</P>

i am in! lol that sounds like alot of fun</P>

[/quote] well ur suppose to be the creative one so u gotta think of it... i say we do something with Mel Kiper, i hate that mutt[/quote]</P>

i kinda like the idea of pick a draft propects name and do a shot everytime their name is said lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]we should also play some type of drinking game, everyone picks a random draft prospects name, and every time his name is mentioned they have to drink a shot or something....something to do with watching the draft.
        [/quote] thats a good idea.. we should work something out so we can have a game going[/quote]</P>

[/quote] well ur suppose to be the creative one so u gotta think of it... i say we do something with Mel Kiper, i hate that mutt[/quote]</P>

i kinda like the idea of pick a draft propects name and do a shot everytime their name is said lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

You could take a shot of patron everytime Mel Kiper pretends like he knows what he's talking about.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i kinda like the idea of pick a draft propects name and do a shot everytime their name is said lol</P>[/quote]

yea but mel kiper repeats him self like he forgets what he says alot... may be 6 shots deep in the matter of 5 seconds...

any mention of the NEW YORK GIANTS?
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i kinda like the idea of pick a draft propects name and do a shot everytime their name is said lol</p>[/quote]

Hmmm I'm gonna call Brian Orakpo right now.

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

You could take a shot of patron everytime Mel Kiper pretends like he knows what he's talking about.</P>[/quote]

we'll have to get a patron beer hat then

Comment

<p class="MsoNormal">Hey it's almost NFL Draft Day. Draft day is one of
                the best hyped and most emblematic sportstainment days of the year. I
                mean millions of people tune in to watch highlights for basically
                eights hours. Its voyeuristic, it's passive and has lots of sound and
                fury ultimately signifying nothing. The center of the tangled web of
                the draft information zone is the old wise Guru better known as Saint
                Mel Kiper of Assi. (or was that Francis) <span style=""> </span>In any event to make the draft go faster I will recommend the Mel Kiper Jr. drinking game.</p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-weight: bold;">
                </span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Rule 1</span>:
                Every time Mel says this guy has a lot of upside potential take a
                drink. This is easily the silliest comment since all college players
                have upside potential.<o> </o></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-weight: bold;">
                </span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Rule 2:</span> Take a drink anytime an Eagles or Jets fans boo. You should be drunk/vomiting/Boris Yeltsin by the fifth pick.</p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-weight: bold;">
                </span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Rule 3</span>:
                Anytime someone mentions how Mel Kiper predicted that Trev Alberts
                would suck, finish your beer. This prediction launched Mel into the
                current guru gig but heck I say Trev Alberts sucks on a daily basis and
                you don't see me landing some plum job. </p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-weight: bold;">
                </span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Rule 4:</span>
                If Merril Hodge is able to read the teleprompter take a drink. I
                wouldn't worry, Hodge can't do this. Besides the producers only turn to
                Hodge when Mel is in his bio-regenerative pod (which he must return to
                every three hours to protect his hair).</p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-weight: bold;">
                </span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Rule 5</span>: Throw a beer can through your tv if youíre here the phrase "The U" in reference to <st1lace st="on"><st1lacetype st="on">University</st1lacetype> of <st1lacename st="on">Miami</st1lacename></st1lace>. It's self-explanatory but too much exposure to slurping of any Hurricane player or Michael Irvin will result in paralysis.</p>

Comment

Thats about a mile from me. Great place! Myself and 2 others may be attending as well!

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
                    <P class=MsoNormal>Hey it's almost NFL Draft Day. Draft day is one of the best hyped and most emblematic sportstainment days of the year. I mean millions of people tune in to watch highlights for basically eights hours. Its voyeuristic, it's passive and has lots of sound and fury ultimately signifying nothing. The center of the tangled web of the draft information zone is the old wise Guru better known as Saint Mel Kiper of Assi. (or was that Francis) <SPAN></SPAN>In any event to make the draft go faster I will recommend the Mel Kiper Jr. drinking game.</P>
                    <P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">
                    </SPAN></P>
                    <P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Rule 1</SPAN>: Every time Mel says this guy has a lot of upside potential take a drink. This is easily the silliest comment since all college players have upside potential.<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o> </o></P>
                    </SPAN></P>
                    <P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Rule 2:</SPAN> Take a drink anytime an Eagles or Jets fans boo. You should be drunk/vomiting/Boris Yeltsin by the fifth pick.</P>
                    </SPAN></P>
                    <P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Rule 3</SPAN>: Anytime someone mentions how Mel Kiper predicted that Trev Alberts would suck, finish your beer. This prediction launched Mel into the current guru gig but heck I say Trev Alberts sucks on a daily basis and you don't see me landing some plum job. </P>
                    </SPAN></P>
                    <P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Rule 4:</SPAN> If Merril Hodge is able to read the teleprompter take a drink. I wouldn't worry, Hodge can't do this. Besides the producers only turn to Hodge when Mel is in his bio-regenerative pod (which he must return to every three hours to protect his hair).</P>
                    </SPAN></P>
                    <P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Rule 5</SPAN>: Throw a beer can through your tv if youíre here the phrase "The U" in reference to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 /><st1lace st="on"><st1lacetype st="on">University</st1lacetype> of <st1lacename st="on">Miami</st1lacename></st1lace>. It's self-explanatory but too much exposure to slurping of any Hurricane player or Michael Irvin will result in paralysis.</P>

[/quote]</P>

LMFAO that was great lol thanks i needed it today</P>

Comment

[quote user="SmithUSC2NYC"]Thats about a mile from me. Great place!* Myself and 2 others may be attending as well!*[/quote]

i've actually never been there just kow its spacious and what not.. if we get a big 100 person turnout we should be good right

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] yea but mel kiper repeats him self like he forgets what he says alot... may be 6 shots deep in the matter of 5 seconds... any mention of the NEW YORK GIANTS?[/quote]</P>

ok so everyone pick a player and when your players name is said, drink... everytime the NYG are mentioned group shot... </P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I'm bringing a friend on Sat

[/quote]

are u BB62's love child?[/quote]

No. I just figured a little Megan Foxy wouldn't hurt this thread

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<p class="MsoNormal">Hey it's almost NFL Draft Day. Draft day is one of
                            the best hyped and most emblematic sportstainment days of the year. I
                            mean millions of people tune in to watch highlights for basically
                            eights hours. Its voyeuristic, it's passive and has lots of sound and
                            fury ultimately signifying nothing. The center of the tangled web of
                            the draft information zone is the old wise Guru better known as Saint
                            Mel Kiper of Assi. (or was that Francis) <span style=""> </span>In any event to make the draft go faster I will recommend the Mel Kiper Jr. drinking game.</p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-weight: bold;">
                            </span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Rule 1</span>:
                            Every time Mel says this guy has a lot of upside potential take a
                            drink. This is easily the silliest comment since all college players
                            have upside potential.<o> </o></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-weight: bold;">
                            </span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Rule 2:</span> Take a drink anytime an Eagles or Jets fans boo. You should be drunk/vomiting/Boris Yeltsin by the fifth pick.</p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-weight: bold;">
                            </span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Rule 3</span>:
                            Anytime someone mentions how Mel Kiper predicted that Trev Alberts
                            would suck, finish your beer. This prediction launched Mel into the
                            current guru gig but heck I say Trev Alberts sucks on a daily basis and
                            you don't see me landing some plum job. </p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-weight: bold;">
                            </span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Rule 4:</span>
                            If Merril Hodge is able to read the teleprompter take a drink. I
                            wouldn't worry, Hodge can't do this. Besides the producers only turn to
                            Hodge when Mel is in his bio-regenerative pod (which he must return to
                            every three hours to protect his hair).</p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-weight: bold;">
                            </span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Rule 5</span>: Throw a beer can through your tv if youíre here the phrase "The U" in reference to <st1lace st="on"><st1lacetype st="on">University</st1lacetype> of <st1lacename st="on">Miami</st1lacename></st1lace>. It's self-explanatory but too much exposure to slurping of any Hurricane player or Michael Irvin will result in paralysis.</p>[/quote]

LOL

Comment

Megan Fox = OVERRATEd

she gets GWilk treatment

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Megan Fox = OVERRATEd

she gets GWilk treatment[/quote]

you are wrong sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X