This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    4th and 17? No that's not what this is Rudy.
    Yeah, that ****
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Wow surprised it wasn't that
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Well Friday.... We meet again

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          JPrincezz, you haven't reserved your spot in the GMB league.
          Whos running them now? same leagues as before? I havent played in a few years, it's too many leagues for me.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            Well Friday.... We meet again
            I have a half day today....which is awesome.....exceeepppt it just means I work again tmrw....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              I have a half day today....which is awesome.....exceeepppt it just means I work again tmrw....
              Just when I was about to envy you I read the 2nd part of that statement.... That sucks man, I'd rather work long today and sleep in tomorrow

Comment

• As for this GMB fantasy league, are there open spots still?

And are you guys playing for $ or is a "for fun" league, whatever that is..

Comment

As for this GMB fantasy league, are there open spots still?

idk, i dont play anymore. about 5 yrs ago or so when they started it, it was $50....thats when MMB ran it...idk who runs it, soooooo
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

idk, i dont play anymore. about 5 yrs ago or so when they started it, it was $50....thats when MMB ran it...idk who runs it, soooooo
                    Hm... I'll have to talk to the head honchos later.

I love/hate fantasy.... It makes random ****ty games like the Jags vs Rams interesting but it also ruins our own games when I'm rooting for individual players or the opponent players.

The best I ever done with Witten always came against the Giants, I felt conflicted lol

Comment

Hm... I'll have to talk to the head honchos later.

I love/hate fantasy.... It makes random ****ty games like the Jags vs Rams interesting but it also ruins our own games when I'm rooting for individual players or the opponent players.

The best I ever done with Witten always came against the Giants, I felt conflicted lol
                      I think I just dont care as much as everyone else does about it. I mean, I know a lot about it, so I do well...I just think people are way too intense about it, and feel the need to discuss fantasy sports more than it matters lol.
                      Rule #1 of fantasy sports: Nobody else in the world...ever....gives a flying **** about YOUR fantasy team. No exceptions.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I think I just dont care as much as everyone else does about it. I mean, I know a lot about it, so I do well...I just think people are way too intense about it, and feel the need to discuss fantasy sports more than it matters lol.
                        Rule #1 of fantasy sports: Nobody else in the world...ever....gives a flying **** about YOUR fantasy team. No exceptions.
                        Lol oh man I am so guilty of that..... My roommates who don't play fantasy taught me that the hard way

Comment

Lol oh man I am so guilty of that..... My roommates who don't play fantasy taught me that the hard way
                          like even people in the same leagues try to talk shop...and you literally have to tell them "dude I dont care...i dont WANT to be rude...but as soon as you say "my team" i dont even pay attention until the topic changes" lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

As for this GMB fantasy league, are there open spots still?

Well there are 2 leagues.
                            There is the original THEE thread FF league which is for blood. (MMB and Blondie run that one)
                            Then there is the "other" GMB league that started a few years ago that 820 runs.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Well there are 2 leagues.
                              There is the original THEE thread FF league which is for blood. (MMB and Blondie run that one)
                              Then there is the "other" GMB league that started a few years ago that 820 runs.
                              meaning the GMB B league, or just another altogether now?
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

meaning the GMB B league, or just another altogether now?
                                No...The B league is a thing of the past.
                                This is a new one started a few years ago.

And I had to talk a whole crapload of smack just to get folks interested in it last year.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X