This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Ummm Lando, was there something you needed to tell me? You open the Facebook chat going yo and then I go yo and you go offline.....

Weird..................
    [/quote]

he does that a lot.
    [/quote]
    Shut the hell up. I do not. lol
    [/quote]

Well ya did that time...... lolol
    [/quote]

I've come home with Lando "Yo's" on my Facebook all the time, he just sends em out there like a flier to see whats up and then disappears.

(Edit: there is untold amounts of ways to twist that...I'll leave it up to you)

Comment

WTF can i be free for 5 seconds at work to bull****. this is TERRIBLE. the only good thing is i am almost out of apartments to rent soo i should have ALOT of free time in the future LOL....</P>

am i missing anything?????????[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Ummm Lando, was there something you needed to tell me? You open the Facebook chat going yo and then I go yo and you go offline.....

Weird..................
        [/quote]

he does that a lot.
        [/quote]
        Shut the hell up. I do not. lol
        [/quote]

Well ya did that time...... lolol
        [/quote]

I've come home with Lando "Yo's" on my Facebook all the time, he just sends em out there like a flyer to see whats up and then disappears.
        [/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

WTF can i be free for 5 seconds at work to bull****. this is TERRIBLE. the only good thing is i am almost out of apartments to rent soo i should have ALOT of free time in the future LOL....</p>

am i missing anything?????????[]</p>[/quote]

Diner discussion...

do you know what a Diner is? cause most don't apparently.

Comment

WTF can i be free for 5 seconds at work to bull****. this is TERRIBLE. the only good thing is i am almost out of apartments to rent soo i should have ALOT of free time in the future LOL....</p>

Nah... just a talk on resaraunts and diners and chains.....

You ain't missin much, but we sure are missin you

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

actually I thought the Diner convo was fun.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

WTF can i be free for 5 seconds at work to bull****. this is TERRIBLE. the only good thing is i am almost out of apartments to rent soo i should have ALOT of free time in the future LOL....</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i miss you guys moreeeeee!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It was aliright... but I mean, we've talked about getting teeth pulled and diners.... kinda BLAH

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

Diner discussion...

do you know what a Diner is? cause most don't apparently.
                    [/quote]</P>

there are people that dont know what a diner is?!?! it must be a jersey thing... a diner is a diner lol 99% of them have the exact same menu and their food takes the same. theres even an expression "this tastes like diner food" lol diners are awesome for breakfast and even better for greasy **** when you are drunk lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It was aliright... but I mean, we've talked about getting teeth pulled and diners.... kinda BLAH
                      [/quote]

well come up with something better then...I enjoyed both conversations [:P]

Comment

there are people that dont know what a diner is?!?!</p>[/quote]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote
                        user="bigblue4417"]
                        What is a Diner?
                        [/quote]

Applebees... TGI Friday's... etc

At least that's the stuff we got over here

Olive Garden, Red Lobster.... there's a whole little stretch in Dover with a few different restaurants/diners[/quote]

Yes, apparently there are.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

am i missing anything?????????[]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

i miss you guys moreeeeee!!</p>[/quote]

Wow... you missing me more than I be missing you, you must've sure missed me A LOT! [] [:P]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

am i missing anything?????????[]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

i miss you guys moreeeeee!!</p>[/quote]

Wow... you missing me more than I be missing you, you must've sure missed me A LOT! [] [:P]
                            [/quote]

[+o(]

ok now your getting sappy.

Comment

there are people that dont know what a diner is?!?! it must be a jersey thing..</p>[/quote]
                              I didn't know either. I don't even think I have ever seen one.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

well come up with something better then...I enjoyed both conversations [:P]
                                [/quote]

You enjoyed talking about teeth getting pulled? That just shows how bored we are....

Well, last night I watched Game 5 of the 2000 World Series on DVD.... man that was a great game....

Comment

Working...
                                X