X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

there are people that dont know what a diner is?!?! it must be a jersey thing..</p>[/quote]
    I didn't know either. I don't even think I have ever seen one.
    [/quote]

yeah but your really far away, that's understandable.

Comment

Please define roid rage..........

[img]http://blooblud.nyfsblogs.com/files/2007/12/clemens_hurls_bat_at_pi***a.jpg[/img]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Please define roid rage..........

[img]http://blooblud.nyfsblogs.com/files/2007/12/clemens_hurls_bat_at_pi***a.jpg[/img]
        [/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

there are people that dont know what a diner is?!?! it must be a jersey thing..</p>[/quote]
          [/quote]

[/quote]
          I was just trying to make LT feel better. [A]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
            I was just trying to make LT feel better. [A]
            [/quote]

Thanks man.... ur a good friend

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You enjoyed talking about teeth getting pulled? That just shows how bored we are....[/quote]

yeah cause it reminded me about that story of me in the waiting room with parents and kids looking at me in shock as I was laughing my head of with big bloody gauze sticking out of my face asking to get more teeth pulled out when I was 16....good times good times.

Comment

The 2nd greatest DVD set ever released

Comment

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

what the hell????

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You enjoyed talking about teeth getting pulled? That just shows how bored we are....[/quote]

yeah cause it reminded me about that story of me in the waiting room with parents and kids looking at me in shock as I was laughing my head of with big bloody gauze sticking out of my face asking to get more teeth pulled out when I was 16....good times good times.
                      [/quote]
                      That is funny as hell. Can you imagine the horror on those poor kids faces. LMAO!!!

I just remember not being able to feel my mouth and looking down to see blood all over my shirt. God knows how long it had been running out of my mouth but you can't feel it so you don't know.lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You enjoyed talking about teeth getting pulled? That just shows how bored we are....[/quote]

[/quote]
                        That is funny as hell. Can you imagine the horror on those poor kids faces. LMAO!!!

I just remember not being able to feel my mouth and looking down to see blood all over my shirt. God knows how long it had been running out of my mouth but you can't feel it so you don't know.lol
                        [/quote]

You gonna get to 9,000 this week?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

You gonna get to 9,000 this week?
                          [/quote]

my money would be on yes, we all average at least 25-30 posts a day, he's got 4 more days left to get 80.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

there are people that dont know what a diner is?!?!</P>

[/quote]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                            What is a Diner?
                            [/quote]

Applebees... TGI Friday's... etc

At least that's the stuff we got over here

Olive Garden, Red Lobster.... there's a whole little stretch in Dover with a few different restaurants/diners[/quote]

Yes, apparently there are.
                            [/quote]</P>

wow.... NO NO NO a resturant and a diner are two totally different things, you cant even compare the two... its like they both have food thats it, its like comparing mcdonals to olive garden. just to totally different types of food lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You gonna get to 9,000 this week?
                              [/quote]
                              For sure....

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

there are people that dont know what a diner is?!?!</p>

[/quote]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                                What is a Diner?
                                [/quote]

Applebees... TGI Friday's... etc

At least that's the stuff we got over here

Olive Garden, Red Lobster.... there's a whole little stretch in Dover with a few different restaurants/diners[/quote]

Yes, apparently there are.
                                [/quote]</p>

wow.... NO NO NO a resturant and a diner are two totally different things, you cant even compare the two... its like they both have food thats it, its like comparing mcdonals to olive garden. just to totally different types of food lol</p>[/quote]

BK =/= Mt Fuji's
                                Diners =/= Chain Restaurants.

Comment

Working...
                                X