This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

there are people that dont know what a diner is?!?!</p>

[/quote]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    What is a Diner?
    [/quote]

Applebees... TGI Friday's... etc

At least that's the stuff we got over here

Olive Garden, Red Lobster.... there's a whole little stretch in Dover with a few different restaurants/diners[/quote]

Yes, apparently there are.
    [/quote]</p>

wow.... NO NO NO a resturant and a diner are two totally different things, you cant even compare the two... its like they both have food thats it, its like comparing mcdonals to olive garden. just to totally different types of food lol</p>[/quote]

I remember me and a group of my friends were supposed to go out to Olive Garden for dinner and the one guy didn't make reservations and there wasn't any parking so we went to freakin IHOP in tuxes and dresses.... LMAO.... it was awkard....

Comment

I feel bad for Mickelson... he didn't win the US Open.... tied for 2nd... read he bogeyed two holes at the end and blew it...

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]we went to freakin IHOP in tuxes and dresses.... LMAO....
        [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
          I remember me and a group of my friends were supposed to go out to Olive Garden for dinner and the one guy didn't make reservations and there wasn't any parking so we went to freakin IHOP in tuxes and dresses.... LMAO.... it was awkard....
          [/quote]

WHAT!?!?

first off do you really mean a Tux? or was it just a suit?

and secondly, who is that formal at a freaking Olive Garden....Olive Gardens are like...well they certainly aren't fancy....

were you coming from a formal night out?

and by the way...I hope you took pictures cause that's absolutely hilarious...that's something me and my friends would have done for kicks back in the day....go to IHOP in formal attire that's be fun!

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

there are people that dont know what a diner is?!?!</P>

[/quote]

What is a Diner?
            [/quote]

Olive Garden, Red Lobster.... there's a whole little stretch in Dover with a few different restaurants/diners[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

wow.... NO NO NO a resturant and a diner are two totally different things, you cant even compare the two... its like they both have food thats it, its like comparing mcdonals to olive garden. just to totally different types of food lol</P>

[/quote]

BK =/= Mt Fuji's
            Diners =/= Chain Restaurants.
            [/quote]</P>

exactly... ever notice how mostly greek people own diners... just a weird coniceidence i guess lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I feel bad for Mickelson... he didn't win the US Open.... tied for 2nd... read he bogeyed two holes at the end and blew it...
              [/quote]
              Yeah, I watched it. It was bad. Eagle on 12 and Birdie on 13 followed with Bogey on 15 and 16. Ouch. He has finished runner up in the US Open a record 5 times. Not the record you want to have. lol

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

there are people that dont know what a diner is?!?!</p>

[/quote]

What is a Diner?
                [/quote]

</p>

[/quote]</p>

wow.... NO NO NO a resturant and a diner are two totally different things, you cant even compare the two... its like they both have food thats it, its like comparing mcdonals to olive garden. just to totally different types of food lol</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

WHAT!?!?

first off do you really mean a Tux? or was it just a suit?

and secondly, who is that formal at a freaking Olive Garden....Olive Gardens are like...well they certainly aren't fancy....
                [/quote]

My group's prom diner was at IHOP........... yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Olive Gardens are like...well they certainly aren't fancy....[/quote]
                  Don't tell my wife that.......

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]we went to freakin IHOP in tuxes and dresses.... LMAO....
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

I was actually wearing a suit... black shirt, red tie..... freakin love that outfit... only formal clothing I wear

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

exactly... ever notice how mostly greek people own diners... just a weird coniceidence i guess lol</p>[/quote]

My Boss here at work, we call him Jimmy....he's the head of some Greek organization, he knows like 25-30 Diner owners lol.

Comment

I like Gyros.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

My group's prom diner was at IHOP........... yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
                          [/quote]

no Hotel Room???

well anyhow, there are worse places to go, I love IHOP...and it must have at least been funny, never take life too seriously LT...you shoulda had fun because you were the only people dressed like that in there.

I woulda been loudly cracking jokes about how people just don't know how to dress up nowadays while sitting in a IHOP in a tux.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]Olive Gardens are like...well they certainly aren't fancy....[/quote]
                            Don't tell my wife that.......
                            [/quote]

when you proposed I'd bet (if it was in a restaurant) it wasn't an olive garden (please don't tell me if it was just make something up lol)

Comment

Matt said the Howard Johnson Inn in Clifton I am staying at has an Ihop in it. Just sayin......

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Matt said the Howard Johnson Inn in Clifton I am staying at has an Ihop in it. Just sayin......
                                [/quote]

rofl.

Comment

Working...
                                X