This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]Olive Gardens are like...well they certainly aren't fancy....[/quote]
    Don't tell my wife that.......
    [/quote]

when you proposed I'd bet (if it was in a restaurant) it wasn't an olive garden (please don't tell me if it was just make something up lol)
    [/quote]
    LMAO, no way bro. I proposed at our favorite restaurant. It is call Koyo ( Japanese Food ). I got one of the special rooms where you take your shoes off and they bring everything out. It was great.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

My group's prom diner was at IHOP........... yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
      [/quote]

no Hotel Room???

well anyhow, there are worse places to go, I love IHOP...and it must have at least been funny, never take life too seriously LT...you shoulda had fun because you were the only people dressed like that in there.

I woulda been loudly cracking jokes about how people just don't know how to dress up nowadays while sitting in a IHOP in a tux.
      [/quote]

Oh we were laughing.... hell, the waitress taking us to the table was laughing at us... she was like "why are you guys all dressed up? Prom?"

My friend: "No. It's just such a wonderful occurance going out to dinner at IHOP so we decided to dress up"

Oh man, it was funny.... there was like 7 or 8 of us I think? Then half the group forgot their tickets and had to go back.... me, my "date" and my friend roamed around the mall all dressed up and people were looking at us like WTF?

Oh God, that was some night..... funny in the beginning and then it went all downhill....

Comment

Well, I'm gonna go cook some dinner now for myself and head off to work.... I dunno if I'll talk to any of you guys later tonight, so if I don't just wanted to say good night...

It's my last day at 18... tomorrow a new year begins for me.....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]Olive Gardens are like...well they certainly aren't fancy....[/quote]
          [/quote]

when you proposed I'd bet (if it was in a restaurant) it wasn't an olive garden (please don't tell me if it was just make something up lol)
          [/quote]
          LMAO, no way bro. I proposed at our favorite restaurant. It is call Koyo ( Japanese Food ). I got one of the special rooms where you take your shoes off and they bring everything out. It was great.
          [/quote]

whew.... ok I was gonna say.

but anyhow that's what I meant, you don't really wear a Tux to Olive Garden, I don't know about this Koyo place, but It's probably nicer then a "Olive Garden" I would think.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Oh we were laughing.... hell, the waitress taking us to the table was laughing at us... she was like "why are you guys all dressed up? Prom?"

My friend: "No. It's just such a wonderful occurance going out to dinner at IHOP so we decided to dress up"

Oh man, it was funny.... there was like 7 or 8 of us I think? Then half the group forgot their tickets and had to go back.... me, my "date" and my friend roamed around the mall all dressed up and people were looking at us like WTF?

Oh God, that was some night..... funny in the beginning and then it went all downhill....
            [/quote]

see now that does sound funny...not gonna lie on prom night that's not what I was going for, but it sounds like you had a good time...nothing wrong with that.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]Olive Gardens are like...well they certainly aren't fancy....[/quote]
              [/quote]

[/quote]
              [/quote]

whew.... ok I was gonna say.

but anyhow that's what I meant, you don't really wear a Tux to Olive Garden, I don't know about this Koyo place, but It's probably nicer then a "Olive Garden" I would think.
              [/quote]
              That is for sure. You can wear what you want though. I don't know if I have ever gone to a restaurant that was so nice you had to dress formal. If I can't wear my LT jersey then it is too nice for me. lol

Comment

(845): maybe if you didn't yell 'buh duh duh da duh da dats all folks' when you came she wouldn't have left last night
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Speaking of a nice dinner.......

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
                    That is for sure. You can wear what you want though. I don't know if I have ever gone to a restaurant that was so nice you had to dress formal. If I can't wear my LT jersey then it is too nice for me. lol
                    [/quote]

I've gone to a few, It's not my thing but occasionally it can be fun to get all dressed up, makes for good looking pictures at the very least...plus alot of the times I'm going to nice places like that its for a function or organization so there's open bars [:P]

Ruth Chris Steakhouse kinda places...you know...

Comment

(203): Theyre still fighting about whether its called america or the united states.

lol reminds me of the champion debate

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Speaking of a nice dinner.......

[/quote]

I've never been to one of those places I'd love to go though.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"](203): Theyre still fighting about whether its called america or the united states.

lol reminds me of the champion debate[/quote]

lol.

Comment

(601): i told him i was on my period. he said, and i quote "can we not just lay down some newspapers or something?"

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"](601): i told him i was on my period. he said, and i quote "can we not just lay down some newspapers or something?"[/quote]
                              That is one of the funniest ones yet....

Comment

(323): You got in a fight last night?

(818): Yeah! Some dude in the bathroom...he was standing there and I
                                notice he's got the same shirt as me on so I'm like...dude you should
                                have called me, we look like idiots...he didn't say anything...so i got
                                pissed and hit him...completely decimated and my hand was all bloody
                                and covered with glass afterward...weird dude, never saw him again that
                                night or since.

(323): Um...Did this guy happen to look almost exactly like you?

Comment

Working...
                                X