Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    I like Morehead


    even though he sucks.
    This entire posts sound like a violation....lol
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

    Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      You can suck a golf ball through a garden hose
      OK.....I didn't mean it literally.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        I like Morehead


        even though he sucks.

        I give you credit.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          OK.....I didn't mean it literally.
          Well then you shouldn't leave things up to interpretation!!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • I'm reading a Grantland article, and they are talking QBs, and after a blurb about Brady, and blurb about Peyton...they say:
            "And Brees is here because he’s Drew Brees and you bring him up in discussions with Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, as per the accepted standards of football discussion."
            i lol'd
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Only to you because you're such a **** head.

              And as I said.....Obviously you can afford lower level seats. Many of us can't so we have to take the half hour trek to the upper level and sit somewhere in Union County to watch the game.

              I'm such a ****head...... How nice.

              First of all, the people who sit around me are middle to upper class people. (Mostly middle class) They are not wealthy, just diehard Giants fans, who sacrificed financially for a passion in their lives!!!.

              The ones in the luxury boxes who paid $10,000 per PSL, THEN ON TOP OF THAT, pay $500.00 per ticket for the games, are the WEALTHY ones.

              Not every person who signed up for a $5,000 PSL back in 2009, where the price per ticket is $120.00, is wealthy. Far from it, hence your condescending luxury box false accusation!!!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                I'm such a ****head...... How nice.

                First of all, the people who sit around me are middle to upper class people. (Mostly middle class) They are not wealthy, just diehard Giants fans, who sacrificed financially for a passion in their lives!!!.

                The ones in the luxury boxes who paid $10,000 per PSL, THEN ON TOP OF THAT, pay $500.00 per ticket for the games, are the WEALTHY ones.

                Not every person who signed up for a $5,000 PSL back in 2009, where the price per ticket is $120.00, is wealthy. Far from it, hence your condescending luxury box false accusation!!!
                OMG do you really care if I think you're wealthy or not?

                It's fine with me. Just a little light hearted humor.

                Rudy is stinkin' rich and I still like her.

                BTW...The ****head comment wasn't humor. It's just something you are going to have to accept.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Just realized I have love letters from rudy in my inbox from months ago. Sorry about that Rude.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                    CNN Poll : 72% of Americans want to legalize marijuana. Duuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh......
                    This isnt a good idea....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                      Maybe that's why so many people don't like you here. Because you're so condescending.

                      As far as your opinion goes on old Giants Stadium and Metlife, they're different from mine. Metlife has better sight lines, and you are closer to the field.

                      For the record, I don't have a luxury box at Metlife. I'm in the lower level end zone.
                      I had seats in the lower level of Giants Stadium,128, right on the 10. They were great.
                      My new seats were in the Mezz 228 in Metlife behind the endzone. They were far from the field. Didnt like them at all

                      Jan 1 2012 Cowboy game took me 30 mins to get out of the stadium. New Years Day, what a ****show that was. I was randomly walking between fist fights. People throwing up everywhere. Such a great game.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        I had seats in the lower level of Giants Stadium,128, right on the 10. They were great.
                        My new seats were in the Mezz 228 in Metlife behind the endzone. They were far from the field. Didnt like them at all

                        Jan 1 2012 Cowboy game took me 30 mins to get out of the stadium. New Years Day, what a ****show that was. I was randomly walking between fist fights. People throwing up everywhere. Such a great game.
                        Eli was absolutely ridiculous in that game. He's played nowhere near that good in these past two seasons.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Just realized I have love letters from rudy in my inbox from months ago. Sorry about that Rude.
                          Lolol you don't though
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • RUDY 'S PARENTS ARE STINKING RICH.

                            PAR-ENTS.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Smile cause one day its yours.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X