This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I was in 10th grade. Thought it was a prop plane when I first herd, then once the other tower was hit I knew right away. The day went on like any other day, but then a few kids started getting pulled from class. By 1 we were let go. Theres a school in my town Chaminade(catholic all boys school), I knew a lot kids that went there and they said half the boys were being called out because there parents worked at the WTC.

After we were let out and me and my friends stood on the bleachers watching the smoke. Never felt that angry and helpless. My uncles and dad lost a lot of friends. It was horrible. Still gives me chills.
    do you remember the insanity, when Cory Lidle pitched for the Yankees, and died when his prop plane crashed into an apartment building in the city?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      do you remember the insanity, when Cory Lidle pitched for the Yankees, and died when his prop plane crashed into an apartment building in the city?
      Yeaaa, wow I forgot about that.

Comment

Yeaaa, wow I forgot about that.
        yea, it's kinda ****ed up how it was only news for like 2 days because he wasn't well known....it's like after they figured out it wasnt an attack, they were like...'meh..'
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          My wife was on a plane...on the runway on her way to Detroit. They went back to the terminal once the news came. They waited on the runway after the first plane hit and then returned back when the second plane hit.

She called me from the plane when the Captain said there was an incident at the WTC and I told her to get off the plane no matter what.
          Good decision for that situation for sure

Comment

• ok let's talk about something happy like...

THIS PUPPY

Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              ok let's talk about something happy like...

THIS PUPPY

That's an adorable dog.... But you know what else is happy? It's friggin Friday!! And I'm super excited because I'm heading up north to the cottage with a bunch of goons on a 4 day long weekend bender.

Wish my liver luck folks. If I don't come back on Monday, I loved you all (some more than others)

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                That's an aadorable dog.... But you know what else is happy? It's friggin Friday!! And I'm super excited because I'm heading up north to the cottage with a bunch of goons on a 4 day long weekend bender.

Wish me my liver luck folks. If I don't come back on Monday, I loved you all (some more than others)
                Hey, it's Friday...

... my boyfriend is coming over....

and we're just going to watch tv seriously haha..we're boring.

BUTTHENTOMORROWWEAREGOINGTOTHEBEACHANDHISFRIENDISTHIRDWHEELINGHAHAHAHAHHAHA WOOO

yes i'm high

and yes i have a boyfriend...as of last wednesday...he's been my best friend since my sophomore year of high school..

and it's awkward.

Comment

ok let's talk about something happy like...

THIS PUPPY

I have one of thooose.

Comment

• Charlie would bite that dog's head off
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• cute pup
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Hey, it's Friday...

... my boyfriend is coming over....

and we're just going to watch tv seriously haha..we're boring.

BUTTHENTOMORROWWEAREGOINGTOTHEBEACHANDHISFRIENDISTHIRDWHEELINGHAHAHAHAHHAHA WOOO

yes i'm high

and yes i have a boyfriend...as of last wednesday...he's been my best friend since my sophomore year of high school..

and it's awkward.
                        I don't know what to say to that, other than I agree that you are high, I'll give you that much.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          Charlie would bite that dog's head off
                          CHARLIEEE

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            cute pup
                            i KNOW

Comment

I have one of thooose.
                              You mean we have one of those....

Comment

CHARLIEEE
                                Came downstairs to him sleeping in a really awkward position.

My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X