X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yesss! I LOVED it....

Granted, I don't want the whole offense to be that way, but it was nice to see it working in the 1st quarter!!
    I got nothing from that game.

The offense is obviously not installed in full. The only reason the first team offense scored is because they were left in the game against the second string Buffalo defense.
    Let's wait for the next game to see what we have. This game showed nothing really.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Jpp looked like **** against a rook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        So I'm anticipating the game all day. I get in my recliner and I'm watching the pregame on NFLN.
        Half hour until the Giants......20 minutes until the Giants.....
        At somewhere around 7:50 I friggin fall asleep!!!
        I woke up at 8:30 as Eli is running on the field for the third series and watched the juggernaut first offense move the ball again Bills second stringers.

I hate being old.
        lol I felll asleep somehwere at the end of the 3rd.....i was running on like 2 hours of sleep and it was the first time i sat down in 48 hours
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

The offense is obviously not installed in full. The only reason the first team offense scored is because they were left in the game against the second string Buffalo defense.
          Let's wait for the next game to see what we have. This game showed nothing really.
          I dont care who they scored against really....i just wanted to see the offense in live action, and I thought it went pretty well, short of a few hiccups. Youre going to be disappointed if youre expecting to see something drastically different in preseason games
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Well, they were trying to pick on Prince and other than that missed tackle, he did very good.
            Thurmond not so great.
            JPP was getting owned by a rookie
            Eli was Super accurate lol.
            Jennings looks like the real deal. Williams also decent, had a few nice runs. Cox looks like he has some speed.
            Nassib has some zip on his balls.
            JJ had two nice catches.
            Offensive line looked mediocre, Defensive line looked bad.....

Comment

• just a few notes from the game:
              -JPP pissed me off. acting like a batted ball was the ****. Dude couldnt even cause pressure against a rookie tackle.
              -Kuhn is completely awful.
              -Hosely and Bowman are both feast or famine type players in my eyes
              -Andre Williams surprised me multiple times despite a dodgy defense
              -I think Nassib looked pretty damn good despite reports saying he's been disappointing in camp. even if you dont factor in the long TD. He did what I'd expect of a backup
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Well, they were trying to pick on Prince and other than that missed tackle, he did very good.
                Thurmond not so great.
                Jennings looks like the real deal. Williams also decent, had a few nice runs. Cox looks like he has some speed.
                JJ had two nice catches.
                Cox is gone, who cares.
                I thought the DTs looked decent last night. The ends did nothing. Moore wasn't too bad, at least he showed some pressure. JPP was the biggest disappointment.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Yea Bowman looked ok, Hosely wasnt good at all imo.

Comment

• They threw to Prince's side a lot last night...he's got his work cut out for him I think this season with DRC on the other, but honestly, I think teams are going to start seeing how Prince has been playing, and second guess themselves. at least i HOPE so lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• MH said I couldnt do it?!

Comment

Thurmond not so great.
                        JJ had two nice catches.
                        I'm just not going to take much of anything away from a game played three weeks into camp. This team will look nothing like what we'll see in the opener.

I hope I'm right because our team looked like crap. But that is to be expected I guess.

New system....Just a bunch of dump off passes. This is not the offense we will be running...I hope.
                        We WILL be stretching the field at some point. If not we will be worse than I thought.

Comment

Yea Bowman looked ok, Hosely wasnt good at all imo.
                          the TD he gave up was KIND of understandable. he couldnt play too much more forward or behind the WR because they were too close to the endzone. I think he thought they were going to a corner fade or something, which is what i thought too. I think that WR could have scored on ANY pass in that position lol. But yea, I'll give him 1 pass but thats it. he's not making a good case for himself seeing as how he's not even eligible to play until week 5....soooooooooooooooooo
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            the TD he gave up was KIND of understandable. he couldnt play too much more forward or behind the WR because they were too close to the endzone. I think he thought they were going to a corner fade or something, which is what i thought too. I think that WR could have scored on ANY pass in that position lol. But yea, I'll give him 1 pass but thats it. he's not making a good case for himself seeing as how he's not even eligible to play until week 5....soooooooooooooooooo
                            With a 4 game suspension hanging over him...he needs to look great to keep from being cut. He didn't yesterday.

And JPP looked like I could block him.

Comment

New system....Just a bunch of dump off passes. This is not the offense we will be running...I hope.
                              We WILL be stretching the field at some point. If not we will be worse than I thought.
                              but it WORKED....and we NEVER run plays like that. we've always SUCKED at dump passes, screens, or any check down.
                              Looks like Eli worked on his touch a little bit to make those more effective, and that is totally ok with me.
                              I DO hope we stretch the field too though! I think we have the speed at WR for it. I'm just saying, it's a nice thing to know we might be able to function on short yardage for once.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

With a 4 game suspension hanging over him...he needs to look great to keep from being cut. He didn't yesterday.

And JPP looked like I could block him.
                                I really worried about JPP and the line.

Comment

Working...
                                X