This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Right! Dez, Pizz, and Rudy do suck. Helluva conclusion there.
    Oops...Forgot 820. Do you have your license yet?......If so...you must suck too.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• The new band name is set...(for now)

The Audio-Matics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        You know......running offers a great study in human behavior.

As I run on the road I can look into the drivers seat, notice who the driver is and predict with tremendous precision just how much room the vehicle will give you.

Young women will give you almost no room.
        Young men give a little but not much.
        Old people (over 70 or so) will give ZERO room because old people tend to get unbelievably selfish.
        Men between about 35 and 60 will give the most room. They are by far the most selfless and superior of all human kind.
        Women between 35 and 60 will give more room than younger women but not near as much as men of the same age.

Generally young people and old people blow. Folks my age (especially men) are awesome.

So what do we draw from that?........Dezz, Pizz and Rudy all suck.
        Sarcasm, Morehead, Byron are awesome.

Not sure about Egyptian because he's Canadian and who can figure those folks out?

This theory sounds spot on to me. I'm surprised your research didn't also reveal the superior driving skills of that same demographic. Or perhaps it did and you simply left it out since it is so obvious.

Comment

The new band name is set...(for now)

The Audio-Matics.

Very punny. What about the guns name? I thought that was pretty cool

Comment

As I run on the road I can look into the drivers seat, notice who the driver is and predict with tremendous precision just how much room the vehicle will give you.

Old people (over 70 or so) will give ZERO room because old people tend to get unbelievably selfish.
            Men between about 35 and 60 will give the most room. They are by far the most selfless and superior of all human kind.
            Women between 35 and 60 will give more room than younger women but not near as much as men of the same age.

Generally young people and old people blow. Folks my age (especially men) are awesome.

Not sure about Egyptian because he's Canadian and who can figure those folks out?
            Oh I'm a great driver pal.... If you can drive in downtown Toronto, you can drive anywhere.

Comment

Id run you over.

Comment

• And throw it in reverse, back in to drive, back into reverse, stop on top of you, then peal out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  Very punny. What about the guns name? I thought that was pretty cool
                  Can't use "Old Guns" when we have 2 26 year olds.

Comment

• Lmao I wish I could race you mother****ers. I would drive y'all off the road.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

runners? i always give runners room. it's cyclists I hate. they always say that the laws say they have the same rights to roads that cars do, but unless you can cycle at 45mph(which would be record shattering) dont ride on the roads. I witnessed an accident the other day where a pack of bikes came off a side street and merged onto one of our main roads, but they were flying pretty fast. guy in a car in the righ hand lane sp***ed out thinking they were going right into the road, and he swerved left, and side swiped another car.
                      **** cyclists, is the conclusion i come to.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Can't use "Old Guns" when we have 2 26 year olds.
                        and Young Guns is too cliche, and doesnt match...well....you

Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Cyclist think they are pedestrians...but want to have the same rights as motor vehicles.
                          When the light is red, they have to stop too..yet I see many of them pedal through and almost get hit. Not all but many.
                          And that is just one example. I don't give a **** if you're in front of me on a bike going 3 mph. You aren't going the speed limit and I am. Pedal the **** faster or else you're in trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Cyclist think they are pedestrians...but want to have the same rights as motor vehicles.
                            When the light is red, they have to stop too..yet I see many of them pedal through and almost get hit. Not all but many.
                            And that is just one example. I don't give a **** if you're in front of me on a bike going 3 mph. You aren't going the speed limit and I am. Pedal the **** faster or else you're in trouble.
                            i ****ing hate them....i really do....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• http://t.co/nmLp7gq9W9

Damn Marty B

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                and Young Guns is too cliche, and doesnt match...well....you

"Immature Guns" would work for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X