Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nice. I just found out that the person my application for my promotion went to is the same person that acts as the HR liason for the Professional Standards Board to which I was just appointed. I actually have to meet with her this afternoon, lol.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Drez View Post
      Nice. I just found out that the person my application for my promotion went to is the same person that acts as the HR liason for the Professional Standards Board to which I was just appointed. I actually have to meet with her this afternoon, lol.
      Luck be with you !!!
      1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

      Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

      Comment


      • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        Not sure but that Brian Tyms wideout on the Pats killlled it, definitely on my late round fantasy radar.
        Done with NE's preseason standouts after Kenbrell Thompkins underwhelmed last year.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Done with NE's preseason standouts after Kenbrell Thompkins underwhelmed last year.
          That was a terrible year for NE's offense, glad I stayed away from them in fantasy

          Comment


          • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            That was a terrible year for NE's offense, glad I stayed away from them in fantasy
            Edelman showed up in PPR, but that's about it.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

            Comment


            • There goes our genius government again, bombing Iraq.

              Maybe we should bomb all our politicians and senators instead. sheeesh..
              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

              Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

              Comment


              • Wouldnt have happened if we kept 10000 troops there like we did in Germany, Japan, South Korea. Obama constatly displays weakness and the world takes advantage of him. Its not rocket science.

                Im more worried about Russian bombers flying in our airspace. But dont worry, were sanctioning our chickens to Russia. What a joke this admin is.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                  There goes our genius government again, bombing Iraq.

                  Maybe we should bomb all our politicians and senators instead. sheeesh..
                  This is probably the only thing I ever agree with Obama on.

                  It's about time he kills the Frankenstein he created which is the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. He created them (along with people of the John McCain type) by funding and arming the so called "rebels" in Syria who were savage barbarian terrorists the entire time.

                  To be fair, the whole invasion of Iraq was the genesis of this genocidal mess. None of this garbage would have happened if Saddam was still in power.

                  Comment


                  • The hell is wrong with the boards today?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      The hell is wrong with the boards today?
                      You mean why is this place dead or a technical issue?

                      Comment


                      • Both

                        Comment


                        • I'm not having any issues with the forums.

                          As for how dead this place is, I guess people are getting the weekend kicked off early.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                            This is probably the only thing I ever agree with Obama on.

                            It's about time he kills the Frankenstein he created which is the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. He created them (along with people of the John McCain type) by funding and arming the so called "rebels" in Syria who were savage barbarian terrorists the entire time.

                            To be fair, the whole invasion of Iraq was the genesis of this genocidal mess. None of this garbage would have happened if Saddam was still in power.
                            This isn't something that's atypical to just this administration. We have a history of funding groups that meet our short term goals without looking at the long view. See Bin Laden and the countless dictatorships we've sponsored in S.America. I'm not condoning any of it, but only trying to strip away that this is a partisan thing or something that is unique to this particular administration.

                            Missed your last line. Agreed. Trade off on mess for another.
                            Last edited by Drez; 08-08-2014, 12:06 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                              This is probably the only thing I ever agree with Obama on.

                              It's about time he kills the Frankenstein he created which is the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. He created them (along with people of the John McCain type) by funding and arming the so called "rebels" in Syria who were savage barbarian terrorists the entire time.

                              To be fair, the whole invasion of Iraq was the genesis of this genocidal mess. None of this garbage would have happened if Saddam was still in power.
                              That was created long before him.

                              I'm not arguing that he hasn't made it worse, he has...but let's be balanced, this is not a partisan issue. Both he parties are culpable on this.

                              "Senator, what makes you so sure Saddam has weapons of mass destruction"

                              "We still have the receipts!"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                                This isn't something that's atypical to just this administration. We have a history of funding groups that meet our short term goals without looking at the long view. See Bin Laden and the countless dictatorships we've sponsored in S.America. I'm not condoning any of it, but only trying to strip away that this is a partisan thing or something that is unique to this particular administration.

                                Missed your last line. Agreed. Trade off on mess for another.
                                I should read ahead...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X