X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    There's no crying on a football member board ! man law

When you say "man law" it hurts my sensibilities. I find that comment to be sexist and possibly racist, I'm not sure which....I just know it's bad.

Comment

• Everyone is doing the ALS ice bucket challenge !!!!! Crazy ! Even Jimmy Fallon last night.

I challenge Roanoke !
      1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        When you say "man law" it hurts my sensibilities. I find that comment to be sexist and possibly racist, I'm not sure which....I just know it's bad.
        well then my work is done here !

Comment

• Dear God I was trying so hard to not say anything in that ridiculously far left PC garbage of a thread

For Christ sake I can't even say Madison Hedge**** because of how restrictive the censors are and this guy wants more restrictions on speech. PC leftists are such friggin fascists I can't stand them

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            Dear God I was trying so hard to not say anything in that ridiculously far left PC garbage of a thread

For Christ sake I can't even say Madison Hedge**** because of how restrictive the censors are and this guy wants more restrictions on speech. PC leftists are such friggin fascists I can't stand them
            do not use the words: friggin, fascists nor leftists ever again. LOL !!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
              do not use the words: friggin, fascists nor leftists ever again. LOL !!
              Lol for real.... If his utopian vision were to ever come true that would be the last time I ever visited these forums.

Thank God the mods aren't as radical as he is

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                well then my work is done here !
                LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                  Lol for real.... If his utopian vision were to ever come true that would be the last time I ever visited these forums.

Thank God the mods aren't as radical as he is

He's a typical radical liberal*. It's not enough for him to have a different opinion, he has to control everyone else as well. For their own good, of course

*I should have just used radical here as the above applies to both radical liberals and radical conservatives

Comment

He's a typical radical liberal*. It's not enough for him to have a different opinion, he has to control everyone else as well. For their own good, of course
                    Totally

Comment

• Wow, Chipotle is up $10 !!!! crazy !

Comment

• Art Stapleton @art_stapleton 15m
                        Mario Manningham says he believes he will be healthy enough this month to legitimately compete for a roster spot despite rising depth at WR

I..doubt it.
                        I love you Super Mario but um
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• "@JConrad_2: #Giants 1st-round pick WR @OBJ_3 (Hamstring) is in full pads today. Giants taking it slow w/ him. Eyeing Jets game as return."

pleaseee take it slow, glad he's slowly regaining form.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                            Wow, Chipotle is up $10 !!!! crazy !

That is crazy, and with a PE of 62, I'd say it might be a bit over valued. It might be an interesting long term play but not at $685...more like at 60% to 70% of its current number.

Comment

That is crazy, and with a PE of 62, I'd say it might be a bit over valued. It might be an interesting long term play but not at $685...more like at 60% to 70% of its current number.
                              What the **** are you talking about

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                What the **** are you talking about

Sorry, wrong board. I thought this was the investing board...

Comment

Working...
                                X