This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Black coffee is the truth.... It's been my best friend through all the all nighters studying for exams and last minute 15 page essays
    That's what adderall is for
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      For me, black coffee is so 10th grade.
      Kids drink coffee in 10th grade?

No wonder your generation is so ****ed.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

No wonder your generation is so ****ed.
        You think coffee is the reason our generation sucks? Haha!! I wish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          That's what adderall is for
          Do I look like Will Hill to you

Comment

No, kids are smoking weed, popping molly, doing lines, and getting ****ed up in the 10th grade

Comment

No, kids are smoking weed, popping molly, doing lines, and getting ****ed up in the 10th grade
              Yeah, but...coffee?!
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                Yeah, but...coffee?!
                No that's legal and not age restricted, making it boring and lame in the eyes of a 10th grader

Comment

You think coffee is the reason our generation sucks? Haha!! I wish.
                  No...Just yet another indication.

We're doomed.

Comment

No...Just yet another indication.

We're doomed.
                    Who is we?

You have like what...5 years left?

Comment

Who is we?

You have like what...5 years left?
                      Only if I'm lucky.

Comment

Molly, lol

Comment

• BTW..speaking of young people who are NOT screwed up...My step-daughter went into premature labor last week. Her due date (she's having twins) in in early November. So they stopped the contractions and she's on strict bed rest for (hopefully) the next 8 weeks or so.

So we are all going to their house on Saturday to paint the baby's room and Papa (that's me) is also installing chair rails. The only downside is that I have to paint with my ex-wife.
                          No problem because Morehead is a kind and forgiving soul.

So everyone please pray for Katie. We are sure everything will go well of course but if any of you have an "in" with God. (knowing some of you I strongly doubt it) we can use every advantage.

We're hoping to get well into October before they are born.

Comment

BTW..speaking of young people who are NOT screwed up...My step-daughter went into premature labor last week. Her due date (she's having twins) in in early November. So they stopped the contractions and she's on strict bed rest for (hopefully) the next 8 weeks or so.

So we are all going to their house on Saturday to paint the baby's room and Papa (that's me) is also installing chair rails. The only downside is that I have to paint with my ex-wife.

So everyone please pray for Katie. We are sure everything will go well of course but if any of you have an "in" with God. (knowing some of you I strongly doubt it) we can use every advantage.

Will do, I'll keep her in my prayers. Not sure if I have an "in" with God though, I'm as much (or perhaps more so) a sinner as anyone else lol.

Comment

BTW..speaking of young people who are NOT screwed up...My step-daughter went into premature labor last week. Her due date (she's having twins) in in early November. So they stopped the contractions and she's on strict bed rest for (hopefully) the next 8 weeks or so.

Sure thing MH.
                              Katie is my nieces name. Im confused though, is Katie the daughter of your current wife?

And in my case I dont have an in with God, but he has it out for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Sure thing MH.
                                Katie is my nieces name. Im confused though, is Katie the daughter of your current wife?

And in my case I dont have an in with God, but he has it out for me.
                                No Katie and Shelley are twins and they are the daughter's of my 2nd wife. I raised them from 3 years old. They are still very close to my daughter, who's 4 years older.
                                3 kick *** chick......Let me tell ya.......

Comment

Working...
                                X