Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    All my girls are awesome.
    Both my ex-wives are not. They got what they asked for. Dumped me and neither has ever remarried. While I've been happily married for 18 years.

    Neither has "aged" well either so that's a personal victory for me as well.
    Wait a minute, youve been married 3 times??
    Rudys right, youre the psycho.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton 1m
      Chicago 2.0: Eli to Rueben Randle instead intercepted on sideline by Zack Bowman. Feel like I've seen that before (n/t @DanGrazianoESPN)
      Im getting nervous guys. Im not crazy about Randle, never have been.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Indeed it is.

        But after seeing all of this one has to wonder, where is this outrage when gang members are the ones committing these homicides? For every African American killed by a cop, theres hundreds more being killed every day by gang violence. Its *** backwards. And the race baiters and media fuel the racial flames.

        Also, people of all races need to stop resisting arrest, it only makes everything worse. Im speaking from experience. All these recent cases, they all resisted arrest.
        It's not about resisting arrest. Nobody except for the looters (who were actually arrested) should have been arrested in the first place.
        There is absolutely no reason to throw tear gas at peaceful protesters. The governor, the police chief and the president are outraged that innocent protesters (mind you, not the looters, but peaceful protesters) are being shot with rubber bullets and tear gas.

        Not even protesters, but ANYBODY trying to cover what's going on. Three news reporters were arrested yesterday simply for reporting what they saw. That goes against 1st amendment rights and they and even ordinary civilians have the right to record police. The cops are literally breaking the law.

        I agree that black people should stop victimizing themselves, because there is more black on black crime than any other race.
        Having said that, what does that have to do with the police not abiding by the laws?
        People who weren't even prostesting were told to leave their own neighborhoods, they were literally forced out.
        One man said "But I live here" and there was no prostesting in that area. Is that legal? Would you want the cops to do that in your neighborhood?
        Last edited by Rudy; 08-14-2014, 03:38 PM.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Wait a minute, youve been married 3 times??
          Rudys right, youre the psycho.
          They kept dumping me.

          As i said....I've been happily married for 18 years.. Those two bums are mean crapheads.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            It's not about resisting arrest.
            There is absolutely no reason to throw tear gas at peaceful protesters. The governor, the police chief and the president are outraged that innocent protester (mind you, not the looters, but peaceful protesters) are being shot with rubber bullets and tear gas.

            Not even protesters, but ANYBODY trying to cover what's going on. Three news reporters were arrested yesterday simply for reporting what they saw. That goes against 1st amendment rights and they and even ordinary civilians have the right to record police. The cops are literally breaking the law.

            I agree that black people should stop victimizing themselves, because there is more black on black crime than any other race.
            Having said that, what does that have to do with the police not abiding by the laws?
            Looting is peacefully protesting?
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Looting is peacefully protesting?
              Read my edit

              Nobody except for the looters (who were actually arrested)

              Those looters were scumbags. The peaceful protesters are not.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Anyway, I think I want to sell this laptop.

                I want one of those touchscreen HP laptops.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    HAHAHHAHAHA
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      It's not about resisting arrest. Nobody except for the looters (who were actually arrested) should have been arrested in the first place.
                      There is absolutely no reason to throw tear gas at peaceful protesters. The governor, the police chief and the president are outraged that innocent protesters (mind you, not the looters, but peaceful protesters) are being shot with rubber bullets and tear gas.

                      Not even protesters, but ANYBODY trying to cover what's going on. Three news reporters were arrested yesterday simply for reporting what they saw. That goes against 1st amendment rights and they and even ordinary civilians have the right to record police. The cops are literally breaking the law.

                      I agree that black people should stop victimizing themselves, because there is more black on black crime than any other race.
                      Having said that, what does that have to do with the police not abiding by the laws?
                      People who weren't even prostesting were told to leave their own neighborhoods, they were literally forced out.
                      One man said "But I live here" and there was no prostesting in that area. Is that legal? Would you want the cops to do that in your neighborhood?
                      Come on Rudy, theres video of them throwing m80's and other fireworks at police, throwing objects at police, shooting at police helicopters and flat out antagonizing police officers. And youre wrong, most looters werent arrested because cops didnt want to make the situation worse.

                      And for the people who cant return to their homes, who fault is that? The people trying to keep the peace? Or the people trying to incite violence?

                      The Black community and other minorities need to wage a full out war on gang culture. Not a "drug war", not war against "gun violence". Go after gangs and all these police brutality incidents will decrease dramatically. Because if you straighten these gangbangers out, you clean up the neighborhoods and the perception of the community.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Come on Rudy, theres video of them throwing m80's and other fireworks at police, throwing objects at police, shooting at police helicopters and flat out antagonizing police officers. And youre wrong, most looters werent arrested because cops didnt want to make the situation worse.

                        And for the people who cant return to their homes, who fault is that? The people trying to keep the peace? Or the people trying to incite violence?

                        The Black community and other minorities need to wage a full out war on gang culture. Not a "drug war", not war against "gun violence". Go after gangs and all these police brutality incidents will decrease dramatically. Because if you straighten these gangbangers out, you clean up the neighborhoods and the perception of the community.
                        I just click to the next channel when I see it on TV. It's being riled up by Al Sharpton and these folks need to understand that he does NOT have their interests at heart.

                        No one knows what happened really. For all we know the cop may be a cold blooded murderer. But as usual, the truth is probably somewhere in between the two stories being told.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Come on Rudy, theres video of them throwing m80's and other fireworks at police, throwing objects at police, shooting at police helicopters and flat out antagonizing police officers. And youre wrong, most looters werent arrested because cops didnt want to make the situation worse.

                          And for the people who cant return to their homes, who fault is that? The people trying to keep the peace? Or the people trying to incite violence?

                          The Black community and other minorities need to wage a full out war on gang culture. Not a "drug war", not war against "gun violence". Go after gangs and all these police brutality incidents will decrease dramatically. Because if you straighten these gangbangers out, you clean up the neighborhoods and the perception of the community.
                          Really? Show me those videos.
                          I have been watching live streams since Sunday and I have yet to see PEACEFUL protesters throwing anything at the police.
                          And most of the looters at the shoe store, the Quikmart, and the tire shops HAVE been arrested.

                          That's the thing, NONE OF THE PROTESTERS WERE INCITING VIOLENCE, the violence has been on THEM.
                          Why are you talking about gangbanging? The young man who was shot was going to college, doesn't have a criminal history and was shot. He wasn't part of a gang, he did not do anything.

                          The looting thing I understand, but people who were peacefully protesting (and they were, ask reporters, journalist..even white journalist were arrested and told absolutely shocking and horrifying stories.) One reporter was at a McDonald's AWAY from all of the protesting and was eating, cops came in and told the manager they have to shut the store down. The reporter started recording the event and the cop told him to stop recording them and slammed his face against a glass door and arrested him on the spot. Not a gangbanger, not a drug lord..a REPORTER. And yes, that is very illegal.

                          And that is a white man. This has nothing to do with color, this has everything to do with human rights.
                          Last edited by Rudy; 08-14-2014, 04:06 PM.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Really? Show me those videos.
                            I have been watching live streams since Sunday and I have yet to see PEACEFUL protesters throwing anything at the police.
                            And most of the looters at the shoe store, the Quikmart, and the tire shops HAVE been arrested.

                            That's the thing, NONE OF THE PROTESTERS WERE INCITING VIOLENCE, the violence has been on THEM.
                            Why are you talking about gangbanging? The young man who was shot was going to college, doesn't have a criminal history and was shot. He wasn't part of a gang, he did not do anything.

                            The looting thing I understand, but people who were peacefully protesting (and they were, ask reporters, journalist..even white journalist were arrested and told absolutely shocking and horrifying stories.) One reporter was at a McDonald's AWAY from all of the protesting and was eating, cops came in and told the manager they have to shut the store down. The reporter started recording the event and the cop told him to stop recording them and slammed his face against a glass door and arrested him on the spot. Not a gangbanger, not a drug lord..a REPORTER. And yes, that is very illegal.

                            And that is a white man. This has nothing to do with color, this has everything to do with human rights.
                            None of us know what happened.

                            The police story was that he pushed a cop into the car and they struggled for his gun. I have no idea what the truth is though.
                            It might be best to wait until there is more truly known about this incident.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              I just click to the next channel when I see it on TV. It's being riled up by Al Sharpton and these folks need to understand that he does NOT have their interests at heart.

                              No one knows what happened really. For all we know the cop may be a cold blooded murderer. But as usual, the truth is probably somewhere in between the two stories being told.
                              Al Sharpton hasn't spoken out on it or gone there.
                              And actually the cop is scared for his life because he knows he's wrong.
                              Also, the cops took their badge numbers off as well so nobody could report them. Oh, and these are coming from WHITE reporters.

                              I'm not trying to make this a racial thing, it's a human rights thing.

                              Westboro can shout hateful things at funerals, but God forbid a bunch of people with their arms up say anything.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                None of us know what happened.

                                The police story was that he pushed a cop into the car and they struggled for his gun. I have no idea what the truth is though.
                                It might be best to wait until there is more truly known about this incident.
                                I already heard what the governor and the police chief has to say.
                                And they are on my side. They are completely outraged at the police state in Ferguson.

                                You don't have to take my word for it.
                                And you know why you don't know what the truth is? Because cops shut down live streams.
                                Why would they want you to know the dirty **** they are doing?

                                Again, you don't have to take my word for it..but I'm not lying.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X