This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Al Sharpton hasn't spoken out on it or gone there.
    And actually the cop is scared for his life because he knows he's wrong.
    Also, the cops took their badge numbers off as well so nobody could report them. Oh, and these are coming from WHITE reporters.

I'm not trying to make this a racial thing, it's a human rights thing.

Westboro can shout hateful things at funerals, but God forbid a bunch of people with their arms up say anything.
    Oh...I heard he went there.

These cops are pretty much kids as well. they are all in way over their heads. The shooting itself probably came from a panic situation.

I saw the video in the McDonalds. Why didn't they just pick up their laptops and get out? The cop wasn't being unreasonable...just impatient after the reporters were questioning everything they were saying.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Oh...I heard he went there.

These cops are pretty much kids as well. they are all in way over their heads. The shooting itself probably came from a panic situation.

I saw the video in the McDonalds. Why didn't they just pick up their laptops and get out? The cop wasn't being unreasonable...just impatient after the reporters were questioning everything they were saying.
      He did not go there. He hasn't even spoken out on the event.
      The reporters have every right to question them, they are reporters..that is there job and they were doing it.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I already heard what the governor and the police chief has to say.
        And they are on my side. They are completely outraged at the police state in Ferguson.

You don't have to take my word for it.
        And you know why you don't know what the truth is? Because cops shut down live streams.
        Why would they want you to know the dirty **** they are doing?

Again, you don't have to take my word for it..but I'm not lying.
        I'm not saying you are Rudy. I've seen the video as well.
        As I said.....these cops are in way over their heads. The last place they want to be is there. They are probably just as scared as everyone else.

Comment

He did not go there. He hasn't even spoken out on the event.
          The reporters have every right to question them, they are reporters..that is there job and they were doing it.
          I was talking about the cops asking them to leave the McDonalds.

Honestly Rudy...I don't have a side on this. As you see I got the Sharpton thing wrong so I don't know much about it.
          I saw all the looters several days ago and once that stuff goes on the cops get much more tense.

Comment

I'm not saying you are Rudy. I've seen the video as well.
            As I said.....these cops are in way over their heads. The last place they want to be is there. They are probably just as scared as everyone else.
            That's no excuse for their behavior, none at all.
            You're so scared of a peaceful protest that you throw tear gas on people's lawns with children in the house? Ok.

Comment

I was talking about the cops asking them to leave the McDonalds.

Honestly Rudy...I don't have a side on this. As you see I got the Sharpton thing wrong so I don't know much about it.
              I saw all the looters several days ago and once that stuff goes on the cops get much more tense.
              That's true, I'm sure the looters invited all of this ruckus..which was why I was so angry at them. Ask Bill, I went off lol.

Having said that, you can't fight stupidity with even more stupidity. I guess that's what I'm saying.

Comment

• Sorry if it seems i'm yelling at you, I get can pretty serious.

Comment

Sorry if it seems i'm yelling at you, I get can pretty serious.
                  Yeah...I haven't seen you this angry since Cruz announced his engagement.

Humor is a cure all.

Comment

BTW..speaking of young people who are NOT screwed up...My step-daughter went into premature labor last week. Her due date (she's having twins) in in early November. So they stopped the contractions and she's on strict bed rest for (hopefully) the next 8 weeks or so.

So we are all going to their house on Saturday to paint the baby's room and Papa (that's me) is also installing chair rails. The only downside is that I have to paint with my ex-wife.
                    No problem because Morehead is a kind and forgiving soul.

So everyone please pray for Katie. We are sure everything will go well of course but if any of you have an "in" with God. (knowing some of you I strongly doubt it) we can use every advantage.

We're hoping to get well into October before they are born.

Good luck - will definitely keep the Moreheads in thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Yeah...I haven't seen you this angry since Cruz announced his engagement.

Humor is a cure all.
                      Yeah man I was so heated

Comment

Yeah man I was so heated
                        Which time?

Comment

Really? Show me those videos.
                          I have been watching live streams since Sunday and I have yet to see PEACEFUL protesters throwing anything at the police.
                          And most of the looters at the shoe store, the Quikmart, and the tire shops HAVE been arrested.

That's the thing, NONE OF THE PROTESTERS WERE INCITING VIOLENCE, the violence has been on THEM.
                          Why are you talking about gangbanging? The young man who was shot was going to college, doesn't have a criminal history and was shot. He wasn't part of a gang, he did not do anything.

The looting thing I understand, but people who were peacefully protesting (and they were, ask reporters, journalist..even white journalist were arrested and told absolutely shocking and horrifying stories.) One reporter was at a McDonald's AWAY from all of the protesting and was eating, cops came in and told the manager they have to shut the store down. The reporter started recording the event and the cop told him to stop recording them and slammed his face against a glass door and arrested him on the spot. Not a gangbanger, not a drug lord..a REPORTER. And yes, that is very illegal.

And that is a white man. This has nothing to do with color, this has everything to do with human rights.
                          Its all over the news Rudy. And just because you didnt see it means it didnt happen? Thats the problem. We see a clip of horrible situation. What led to that situation? Its all hearsay
                          How do you KNOW none of them were inciting violence? Its a mob of people.
                          And the reason they arrested reporters from Huffington and Washington Post(both faaar left) is probably so they dont spin this situation any more than it already has been and make the situation worse, which is smart. Like I said the media makes this worse.

I bring up the gangs because its an ignored epidemic in the African American community and a big reason why cops are constantly on their toes in these communities. More black males were shot than KIAs in Iraq and Afghanistan during both wars. Thats ****ing terrible and its not stopping anytime soon. NOW they riot because a white cop accidentally shot an un armed teen? Its bull **** in my opinion. Clean these streets up and the perception of all black teens being affiliated with gangs will diminish and this will stop.
                          Also, the Governor told Sharpton not to come because he would make everything worse.
                          Last edited by dezzzR; 08-14-2014, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Sorry if it seems i'm yelling at you, I get can pretty serious.
                            Nothing wrong with friends having different opinions

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Nothing wrong with friends having different opinions
                              No....She hurt me deeply and needed to apologize.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Its all over the news Rudy. And just because you didnt see it means it didnt happen? Thats the problem. We see a clip of horrible situation. What led to that situation? Its all hearsay
                                How do you KNOW none of them were inciting violence? Its a mob of people.
                                And the reason they arrested reporters from Huffington and Washington Post(both faaar left) is probably so they dont spin this situation any more than it already has been and make the situation worse, which is smart. Like I said the media makes this worse.

I bring up the gangs because its an ignored epidemic in the African American community and a big reason why cops are constantly on their toes in these communities. More black males were shot than KIAs in Iraq and Afghanistan during both wars. Thats ****ing terrible and its not stopping anytime soon. NOW they riot because a white cop accidentally shot an un armed teen? Its bull **** in my opinion. Clean these streets up and the perception of all black teens being affiliated with gangs will diminish and this will stop.
                                Also, the Governor told Sharpton not to come because he would make everything worse.
                                I get all of this

It still doesn't make what the cops did right. It does not.
                                Yes, "we" need to clean up our image, but the cops don't need to abuse their power.

Comment

Working...
                                X