Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    BTW Rudy.....Al Sharpton is Ferguson.

    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/martin-lu...-for-ferguson/
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...duals_too.html

    Interesting stuff from our next president

    Comment


    • My perspective on that whole situation is we need to wait until the facts come out because no one knows with any degree of certainty what actually happened.

      If in fact the kid wasn't attacking the officer and was shot dead while unarmed, then that officer should face the full extent of the law like any citizen would.

      The rioting and looting is disgraceful behavior however. How are you bringing justice by being unjust and criminal to your fellow man? By destroying innocent people's businesses for no damn reason.... Everyone taking part in this pathetic and despicable behavior should be arrested and charged.

      Comment


      • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEsZkTTgydc

        "for eating a meal? A nice succulent Chinese meal?!"
        You know your judo welllll"

        That guys accent is amazing
        lmao

        Comment


        • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
          My perspective on that whole situation is we need to wait until the facts come out because no one knows with any degree of certainty what actually happened.

          If in fact the kid wasn't attacking the officer and was shot dead while unarmed, then that officer should face the full extent of the law like any citizen would.

          The rioting and looting is disgraceful behavior however. How are you bringing justice by being unjust and criminal to your fellow man? By destroying innocent people's businesses for no damn reason.... Everyone taking part in this pathetic and despicable behavior should be arrested and charged.
          Yup, looters and cops.
          Both are scum.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Yup, looters and cops.
            Both are scum.
            Youre stereo typing cops, Miss.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Yup, looters and cops.
              Both are scum.
              Cops are scum?

              A little overly general Rudy. This kind of thinking is actually very destructive.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Cops are scum?

                A little overly general Rudy. This kind of thinking is actually very destructive.
                These cops were, not all.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  These cops were, not all.
                  Again....An over simplification.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • A succulent Chinese meal?! Hoooow daaare youu!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Again....An over simplification.
                      No, not over simplification.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        No, not over simplification.
                        OK so this is interesting.
                        You are claiming that every mother who gave birth to a future Ferguson cop was giving birth to "scum".
                        All cops from THIS town are scum. Maybe all the cops from another town are upstanding citizens.

                        It makes sense to me.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          OK so this is interesting.
                          You are claiming that every mother who gave birth to a future Ferguson cop was giving birth to "scum".
                          All cops from THIS town are scum. Maybe all the cops from another town are upstanding citizens.

                          It makes sense to me.
                          ......No.
                          These cops who were a part of this specific incident. Not future Ferguson unborn cops..lol?
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            ......No.
                            These cops who were a part of this specific incident. Not future Ferguson unborn cops..lol?
                            53 cops were involved in the shooting?
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              ......No.
                              These cops who were a part of this specific incident. Not future Ferguson unborn cops..lol?
                              Well, his name was released. He was treated for wounds, so there was struggle, contrary to what the victims friends are saying.
                              Last edited by dezzzR; 08-15-2014, 10:20 AM.

                              Comment


                              • All this ferguson talk.....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X