Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why is your name crossed out in your sig Rudy?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Why is your name crossed out in your sig Rudy?
      You're stupid
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Well, his name was released. He was treated for wounds, so there was struggle, contrary to what the victims friends are saying.
        And the unarmed victim is dead.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          53 cops were involved in the shooting?
          Why are you acting ******ed?
          Those cops that harmed peaceful protesters.
          Geez lol.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Why are you acting ******ed?
            Those cops that harmed peaceful protesters.
            Geez lol.
            Just be careful what you read.
            I have looked at several articles on this and from what I can tell, no protesters were injured by police. There were reports of 3 police being injured, one with a broken leg, and 7 people injured by protesters and looters on Sunday.

            I could be wrong and maybe you can find some reports of injuries by cops but I can't find any.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Just be careful what you read.
              I have looked at several articles on this and from what I can tell, no protesters were injured by police. There were reports of 3 police being injured, one with a broken leg, and 7 people injured by protesters and looters on Sunday.

              I could be wrong and maybe you can find some reports of injuries by cops but I can't find any.
              I told you I've been watching them do this on streams since Sunday. With my own two eyes. Millions of others have to.
              I have no reason to lie.

              Who cares if people were or weren't injured? Why are they throwing tear gas? Those people were not doing anything. I SAW it with my own two eyes. And they probably didn't get injured cause they ran the hell away from that stuff.

              I spent hours WATCHING it.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                I told you I've been watching them do this on streams since Sunday. With my own two eyes. Millions of others have to.
                I have no reason to lie.
                I'm not saying that....Just that you are mistaken.
                Like you were with Al Sharpton who was in Ferguson this week.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • I'm going to buy a gun and start aiming it I people I find threatening, but as long as I don't injure them it's OK.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    I'm not saying that....Just that you are mistaken.
                    Like you were with Al Sharpton who was in Ferguson this week.
                    No you said he started thus angry mob protest, which he did NOT rally for. Re-read what you said, or maybe it was Dez. He was not there at the height of it, nor did he start up any rally.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      I'm not saying that....Just that you are mistaken.
                      Like you were with Al Sharpton who was in Ferguson this week.
                      And like you told me
                      Don't believe everything YOU read.
                      I actually saw the live events taking place.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        No you said he started thus angry mob protest, which he did NOT rally for. Re-read what you said, or maybe it was Dez. He was not there at the height of it, nor did he start up any rally.
                        Here was your post........



                        He did not go there. He hasn't even spoken out on the event.
                        The reporters have every right to question them, they are reporters..that is there job and they were doing it.


                        So I suppose we are all capable of "being mistaken" without being called names Rudy.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          You're stupid
                          NO!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Here was your post........



                            He did not go there. He hasn't even spoken out on the event.
                            The reporters have every right to question them, they are reporters..that is there job and they were doing it.


                            So I suppose we are all capable of "being mistaken" without being called names Rudy.
                            Show the post I was responding to , was probably Dez.
                            He said he started all that which is FALSE. He was not there during the hoopla. He came just recently.

                            This got out of control because those SPECIFIC cops were reckless.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              I'm going to buy a gun and start aiming it I people I find threatening, but as long as I don't injure them it's OK.
                              Just make sure its registered.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                I told you I've been watching them do this on streams since Sunday. With my own two eyes. Millions of others have to.
                                I have no reason to lie.

                                Who cares if people were or weren't injured? Why are they throwing tear gas? Those people were not doing anything. I SAW it with my own two eyes. And they probably didn't get injured cause they ran the hell away from that stuff.

                                I spent hours WATCHING it.
                                I keep seeing the video of the mob throwing fireworks at cops, and cops retaliating with tear gas.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X