Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And who cares if he wasn't some choir boy?
    What does him wearing red in one picture have to do with this specific incident?

"I'm just saying he's not some ----"

OK DEZ.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• it's a sign!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        And who cares if he wasn't some choir boy?
        What does him wearing red in one picture have to do with this specific incident?

"I'm just saying he's not some ----"

OK DEZ.
        Dez doesn't like the narrative. I'm not too fond of it either.

Enough outrage can be generated by unarmed teen shot 6 times by a dip**** cop. But if you sprinkle in "black," and "college student," then you get riots, and unfortunately, too much besides-the-point nonsense as a result...

Oh, and these overplayed "national discussions."
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Dez doesn't like the narrative. I'm not too fond of it either.

Enough outrage can be generated by unarmed teen shot 6 times by a dip**** cop. But if you sprinkle in "black," and "college student," then you get riots, and unfortunately, too much besides-the-point nonsense as a result...

Oh, and these overplayed "national discussions."
          I know, it's a stupid narrative.
          And black people do stupid ****. I know.
          The point is, that doesn't make what the cop did right.

Should black people stop victimizing themselves? Of course.
          Should we just ignore what happened? Absolutely not.

Comment

"If they happen to be gang-related pictures,"

This is someone's freaking opinion that he typed up.
            You'll believe anything as long as it supports YOUR opinion, you have no desire for the truth..only silly articles like this that have millions of people blasting it. Look at the comments.

You're probably googling Michael Brown Gang to come up with something, anything to back up whatever.
            Rudy, do want me to go back and count all inconsistencies youve posted, again?
            Why throw up gang signs if you arent in one or dont want to be in one. Thats a quick way to get shot.

Did you watch that video I post? No, because it doesnt line up with your opinion.

Pot, meet kettle.

Comment

I know, it's a stupid narrative.
              And black people do stupid ****. I know.
              The point is, that doesn't make what the cop did right.

Should black people stop victimizing themselves? Of course.
              Should we just ignore what happened? Absolutely not.
              If the cop was being assaulted, did he do the right thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Rudy, do want me to go back and count all inconsistencies youve posted, again?
                Why throw up gang signs if you arent in one or dont want to be in one. Thats a quick way to get shot.

Did you watch that video I post? No, because it doesnt line up with your opinion.

Pot, meet kettle.
                EVERYONE does it! Everyone.
                Celebrities, every day people, white people, non-gang members. EVERYONE does it.
                That does NOT MEAN you should be shot!!! What don't you understand about that?

I smoke weed and it's illegal..should I be shot?
                I was wearing red the other day...should I be judged for being a blood?
                You just don't SHOOT people. If they are guilty of an act, OK fine..follow protocol.
                If I took a cigar from the store and I was put in hand cuffs and arrested..that's FINE. That's protocol.
                But from what WE KNOW and the evidence that is provided...getting shot 6 times for having his hands in the air (again...from the evidence that I saw)..that is NOT following protocol.

And what ****ing video?

Comment

If he wasn't being assaulted (which i'm told and heard by many he wasn't) did he do the right thing?

I'll answer if you answer.

Comment

If he wasn't being assaulted (which i'm told and heard by many he wasn't) did he do the right thing?

I'll answer if you answer.
                    Well you were told wrong because he was taken to the hospital for injuries. I want to know where youre getting your info

Comment

If the cop feared for his life, he had a right to defend himself.

That being said, 6 shots is still fairly excessive.

Comment

Well you were told wrong because he was taken to the hospital for injuries. I want to know where youre getting your info
                        What injuries?
                        And was he treated for these injuries following the incident?

Or did he get "injuries" when people were looking for him lol.

Comment

EVERYONE does it! Everyone.
                          Celebrities, every day people, white people, non-gang members. EVERYONE does it.
                          That does NOT MEAN you should be shot!!! What don't you understand about that?

I smoke weed and it's illegal..should I be shot?
                          I was wearing red the other day...should I be judged for being a blood?
                          You just don't SHOOT people. If they are guilty of an act, OK fine..follow protocol.
                          If I took a cigar from the store and I was put in hand cuffs and arrested..that's FINE. That's protocol.
                          But from what WE KNOW and the evidence that is provided...getting shot 6 times for having his hands in the air (again...from the evidence that I saw)..that is NOT following protocol.

And what ****ing video?
                          Is that what I said Rudy? Come on. Im saying he doesnt look like kid the media was making him out to be, just like with the Trayvon case. Theres a lot of misinformation out there and people buy into. Youre a perfect example, no offense.
                          "You just dont shoot people" Which is exactly why I dont think this went down the way witnesses are saying. The ones saying he was running away while shot in the back were already proven wrong with the autopsy.

This video.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2ZfIKtDoWo

Comment

What injuries?
                            And was he treated for these injuries following the incident?

Or did he get "injuries" when people were looking for him lol.
                            Just says he was treated for injuries at the local hospital after the incident.

Comment

• Just to be clear, since I'm not following this at all, and only have a very superficial factual understanding of the matter:

Did people claim he was running, hands-up, while being shot -- and were they proven to be wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Giants by a mile.
                                lol Even I dont believe that one. We might be bad, but were not Mike Vick, Geno Smith bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X