This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
    I can't believe Poughkeepsie doesn't have a freaking Chipotle. What the hell is wrong with your town. If you have like $500k in liquid assets, I'm sure you could open a franchise.
    lol i'll work on that!!
    And i know...considering what we DO have, it is a bit weird...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Pugh taking snaps at LT.....Just as I predicted would happen.
      because hes so good right?

Did I say this wouldnt happen?

Comment

• Chick-Fil-A or 5 Guys?
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• We all know what (who) JP would choose.

Comment

I get that. But guys gotta be who they are if you want to get the most out of them.
            If they drafted him they had to know that. They also need to adjust their scheme once he becomes the starter.
            The Browns have a scheme? I thought their scheme was to draft a high profile college set QB, let him run around and pile up some meaningless running and passing stats while winning some games and losing many.

After his career ends, the great unknowing can then point to the stats and claim that he would have been great if he had just been on a different team.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Same here. I understand athletes must have confidence in themselves but theres a line (not a line of coke). Hes too ****y for someone who hasnt done a thing in the NFL yet. If his poor play continues we will likely see him get more and more frustrated. He just comes off as smug.
              The medias love affair with him doesnt help his image.
              and the more frustrated he gets the more he will act out...kind of like a young child.....we shall see

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                Chick-Fil-A or 5 Guys?
                Tough one.

Comment

Artie Johnson.....Now it's all coming back to me.
                  The musical cameos alone made that movie worth the price of admission.

Comment

• 5 guys, Im in the mood for a burger.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      I'm honestly not cut out for the customer service part of my job. I'm good at it, but I honestly don't care. It's due to my firm understanding that the general public is fairly stupid. It's unfortunate, but....oh well...it is what it is....
                      I love customer service, but it's a restaurant, so it's probably way different than a bank.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        because hes so good right?

Did I say this wouldnt happen?
                        I said just a few months ago that at worst he would be our LT by next year. Brown is no good...just a back up and Beatty......well who knows what he is.

Pugh has the technique to play LT. Not at a super high level...but at an acceptable level. He will be a better LT than he was a RT....just like DD.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          I'm honestly not cut out for the customer service part of my job. I'm good at it, but I honestly don't care. It's due to my firm understanding that the general public is fairly stupid. It's unfortunate, but....oh well...it is what it is....
                          Hey! That's not cool, man; dezz is part of the general public y'know

Comment

I said just a few months ago that at worst he would be our LT by next year. Brown is no good...just a back up and Beatty......well who knows what he is.

Pugh has the technique to play LT. Not at a super high level...but at an acceptable level. He will be a better LT than he was a RT....just like DD.
                            LT ? Puuuugh ,well that stinks

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State
                              Our founder!!!!

what year is that belt?!!

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                                what year is that belt?!!
                                Not in our league.....That's for sure.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X