Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Dez hates black people.
    Just you Rudy, just you.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Just you Rudy, just you.
      I'm afraid that's incorrect.
      You hate all black people, and it's a shame.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Tomorrow I'll finally see a preseason game live.... Hopefully that's what's been missing in the past 3

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          "I think he's going to be good....like, at the minimum will match Nicks' career numbers " Then you put 10 11 were good year, hes not a stud though"
          Thats what started it. Then you tried putting up wrs you thought were better their first 3 years. You were wrong on almost all of them
          By your own lame standards.....which i totally disagree with....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            I'm afraid that's incorrect.
            You hate all black people, and it's a shame.
            well, I hate white people, so...there's that....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              It was your post man. What are you talking about?

Comment

This entire thing started when you claimed that Hakeem Nicks is the "3rd option" in Indy.

I find that claim ridiculous.
                I can't predict injuries of course (nor can you) but if he stayed relatively healthy, he's going to have a huge year.
                Nicks is a dynamic receiver.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  This entire thing started when you claimed that Hakeem Nicks is the "3rd option" in Indy.

I find that claim ridiculous.
                  I can't predict injuries of course (nor can you) but if he stayed relatively healthy, he's going to have a huge year.
                  Nicks is a dynamic receiver.
                  T.Y Hilton and Wayne (considering he's healthy) should both get more targets than Nicks

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    T.Y Hilton and Wayne (considering he's healthy) should both get more targets than Nicks
                    Yea, I don't even see how it's questionable. an injured Wayne is still better than Nicks.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• These 2 are just so incredibly obsessed with Nicks....they always have been....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        Reggie Wayne is a 35 year old WR coming off an ACL. You think he's the player that Nicks is right now?

That's crazy talk.

Comment

These 2 are just so incredibly obsessed with Nicks....they always have been....
                          Well here are objective facts....not blinded by any obsession.

1. Hakeem Nicks had more yards, TD's and catches than any Giants WR in team history in their first 5 years as a pro.
                          2. Hakeem Nicks had the second best (only behind Fitz in 2008) post season run for a WR in NFL history.

Comment

Reggie Wayne is a 35 year old WR coming off an ACL. You think he's the player that Nicks is right now?

That's crazy talk.
                            lol dude....nicks isn't the player you think he is either...I think that's the whole point of this. Youre delusional (as well as Dezz) that Nicks is this awesome reciever. He's not...he's just a good WR
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

That's crazy talk.
                              I don't know if he is or isn't but he should get more targets.... Even at his age, before that injury he was one of the most targeted receivers in the game. Just his PPR value in fantasy leagues alone made him a top WR to own.

Comment

These 2 are just so incredibly obsessed with Nicks....they always have been....
                                This all started when you called him average and not a "stud". I proved other wise. He put up similar or better numbers than most in the league during a 3 year span while missing games.

Comment

Working...
                                X