Hakeem Nicks
    Bishop Sankey
    Doug Baldwin
    Delaney Walker
    Ravens D
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Don't be postin that crap up in here!! These guys think Nicks is the best WR in the league!!!

-____-

PS - he went pick # 139 in my league.
      LMFAO. I think he's a potential legit #2 WR barring health of course. He was probably one of my quickest picks on that draft.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
        Andrew Luck
        Alshon Jeffery
        Victor Cruz
        Jullian Edelman
        Adrian Peterson
        Ben Tate
        Jordan Reed
        Mason Crosby
        Cin D

Bench
        Kaepernick
        Hakeem Nicks
        Bishop Sankey
        Doug Baldwin
        Delaney Walker
        Ravens D
        that's a pretty good team, I agree. 10 team? 12 team? Either way it's deep roster.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
          LMFAO. I think he's a potential legit #2 WR barring health of course. He was probably one of my quickest picks on that draft.
          That's what these guys dont get.
          He's always had the potential to be the man.....but that doesn't change the way things are, or WERE for that matter...
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

that's a pretty good team, I agree. 10 team? 12 team? Either way it's deep roster.
            Add Stephan Ridley too. I forgot about him. It's a 12 teamer.
            sigpic

Comment

• On a scale from 1-10, how worried is MH about this season?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                On a scale from 1-10, how worried is MH about this season?
                Worried? Not at all.
                I'm resigned to a poor to mediocre season.
                Anything more will be a bonus.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Worried? Not at all.
                  and yet, you'll still be creating threads asking why we are so poor or mediocre lol.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    and yet, you'll still be creating threads asking why we are so poor or mediocre lol.
                    I know why we're so mediocre. Our players aren't that good right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Worried? Not at all.
                      So you have already expect/accepted a horrible season? I feel it coming, I dont want to accept it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post

Comment

So you have already expect/accepted a horrible season? I feel it coming, I dont want to accept it though.
                          I didn't say horrible. we could win 9 games. We could also lose 10 or so. It's way up in the air. But some seasons you have to accept what you have. This team is in transition. HC should have already gone, new OC, older QB. Best WR gone. Old team leaders gone......This era is coming to an end. I disagree with postponing the inevitable but it's Mr. Mara's team (oh and Mr. Tisch)

But maybe they will put it together and surprise us all. That would be a pleasant surprise.
                          Last year I expected my baseball team to be .500 and they ended up winning the WS. I happens. But our team looks bad and they were worse last year than their record showed.

Comment

I feel like we'll be similar to last year but slightly better. we TRIED to address O-line, but basically just got Schwartz and drafted a C, so idk if that's immeduiate imapct. essentially swapped RBs....buuuutttt that's it.
                            I kinda like our defense a little bit, though the D line is kinda putrid looking if JPP stays the same and doesnt become a beast again.....
                            Soooooo i'm not expecting TOO much from the offense unless all these no-names figure out what to do and surprise us
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• KG claims Manning will thrive in new offense.

Comment

I feel like we'll be similar to last year but slightly better. we TRIED to address O-line, but basically just got Schwartz and drafted a C, so idk if that's immeduiate imapct. essentially swapped RBs....buuuutttt that's it.
                                I kinda like our defense a little bit, though the D line is kinda putrid looking if JPP stays the same and doesnt become a beast again.....
                                Soooooo i'm not expecting TOO much from the offense unless all these no-names figure out what to do and surprise us
                                And we lost Nicks, the best WR on the team.... just throwing that out there.

Our defense is a paper tiger.

Comment

Working...
                                X