Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    The defense was an illusion. All against back up QBs
    it wasn't just the QBs....we held a lot of good RBs, locked them down....it was a decent showing last year...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Nicks sucks and isnt a Giant, and wont be ever again after he sucks again this year. You'll live though, I promise.
      Ill bet he has at least 7-8 tds this year, barring a serious injury.

      Its amazing how quickly people forget.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        it wasn't just the QBs....we held a lot of good RBs, locked them down....it was a decent showing last year...
        Ill give you that. We did stop a few rbs.

        Comment


        • But overall they were

          Comment


          • Youre forgetting how we gave up so many ST yards and turonvers in our own 50, that our defense was constantly playing in their own territory. we're lucky we didnt lost games by 40 pts a clip.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • we talked about it right after the season ended....cuz i thought they sucked too...but then I started realizing HOW we were being scored on, and it's unfair to pin it all on teh defense. giving up 20 yards on a drive isn't bad....it's just bad if youre playing with the ball on the 20, which always seemed to be the case lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                clearly that's a lethal combination.....if Eli were one of us, who freely says anything....I bet he'd tell you that he didnt trust the OL one bit last year. I can only imagine how horrifying it must be to know you have less than 2 seconds to develop a play knowing the front 4 is going to be let through and crush you lmao
                and imagine how horrifying it is knowing it's likely to continue for 2014

                Comment


                • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                  and imagine how horrifying it is knowing it's likely to continue for 2014

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    That's Eli after his o-line crumbles

                    Comment


                    • Just out. Great News: The ice bucket water challenge has raised million $$$ for ALS. Bad News: Now we have water restrictions in 25 states due to overconsumption.

                      Ya never win anymore.
                      1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                      Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                        Just out. Great News: The ice bucket water challenge has raised million $$$ for ALS. Bad News: Now we have water restrictions in 25 states due to overconsumption.

                        Ya never win anymore.
                        I'm usually very critical of fads and the herd mentality of people but I'm cool with this because it's for a good cause.

                        As long as people are donating $ and not just pouring water on themselves like fools

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                          I'm usually very critical of fads and the herd mentality of people but I'm cool with this because it's for a good cause.

                          As long as people are donating $ and not just pouring water on themselves like fools
                          NOT that there's anything wrong with other people looking like fools anyway! =P
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            NOT that there's anything wrong with other people looking like fools anyway! =P

                            Comment


                            • Just found this on Reddit lol

                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X