X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    hehe...
    his heart was there...just not the skill or talent
    Looked like all that was missing is height.

The kids actually a great outfielder. It's the only thing keeping him on the team.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
      I hope Big Blue can have a good game tonight. Like at least a decent aggressive showing !
      Yea I just want to see a long 6+ play sustained drive from our starting O... After that you can pull them for the rest of the off season and I'll be able to sleep at night

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        It's called....Great effort.
        Its called....the story of your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
          Yea I just want to see a long 6+ play sustained drive from our starting O... After that you can pull them for the rest of the off season and I'll be able to sleep at night
          Me too. Just a nice drive. And Eli completing some passes over 10 yards.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            Lool... Yea highschool sure is a crazy time. I remember I used to wear some baggy *** clothes looking like a damn hoodlum. All that damn rap music. Now I look at some of my old clothes and shake my head at what a fool I was.
            I was thugged out since cub scouts.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              I feel like I'm asking for too much given the product we've seen as of late.

Maybe now that they're actually game planning for the opponent we might execute.

Comment

I was thugged out since cub scouts.
                Cunninlynguists -___-
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Cunninlynguists -___-
                  Theyre alright. They keeps it real

Comment

there are so many elements to the fail on this. the misread, the ball to the face, and last but not least, bouncing off the wall onto his *** lmao
                    It is indeed the total package.

Comment

He had that pass to Cruz nullified by the fumble/penalty.

Comment

hehe...
                        his heart was there...just not the skill or talent
                        Looks like a hell of an effort to me; he just mis-timed it a bit.

I didn't see the whole play so I don't know how far he had to run but if it was a very long way, it's understandable that he just couldn't get there in time to time the jump better.

Comment

Tomorrow is my brother's bachelor party......

if I don't come back to post on Monday....please hold a Giants themed memorial for me
                          Few months ago my friend had his night. Never been in a strip club before that and I never will again. 100 bucks and head and $17 a beer. Only one girl looked decent. Noooo thanks.

Comment

• can't find the photo, but yesterday I saw this thing of Mario Balotelli(the soccer player) and hes like "When I score, I don't celebrate. It's my job. Does the postman celebrate when he delivers post??"
                            made me laugh lol...how "stoic"...
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I didn't see the whole play so I don't know how far he had to run but if it was a very long way, it's understandable that he just couldn't get there in time to time the jump better.
                              there arent many players past or present who were REALLY good at playing off the green monster
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Surely God would send an angel or something to help his team, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X